Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sarah Paulson likens attending Taylor Swift's Eras Tour as 'being in the room with God', Swifties agree

2023-11-15 19:55
Attending the LA concert alongside Lupita Nyong'o and friends, Sarah Paulson confessed to being starstruck
Sarah Paulson likens attending Taylor Swift's Eras Tour as 'being in the room with God', Swifties agree

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Acting powerhouse Sarah Paulson found herself in a rare moment of sheer awe at Taylor Swift's Eras Tour.

Attending the LA concert alongside Lupita Nyong'o and friends, Paulson confessed to being starstruck, likening the experience to being in the presence of a divine force.

"For me, it was like being in the room with God herself," she told PEOPLE.

Sarah Paulson admits she wasn't a Swiftie before attending Eras Tour

Though not Swifties, both Paulson and Nyong'o found themselves captivated by the sheer power of Swift's performance. The thrill of being amidst 80,000 passionate fans at Los Angeles' SoFi Stadium, coupled with receiving merchandise from Swift personally, left Paulson utterly overwhelmed.

"I think I'm going to faint," she recalled feeling upon receiving the gifts.

Embracing the moment, Paulson held onto a bracelet labeled 'Fearless,' a memento from their seat section, cherishing it as a tangible token of an unforgettable experience. Her admiration for Swift's songwriting prowess stood out, attributing her fandom to the artist's incredible talent.

“I get that people love her in a lot of different ways and for a lot of different reasons, but for me, her songwriting is just so spectacular. It's just incredible. I can't believe how many of her songs I love,” said Paulson.

Sarah Paulson highlights the universality of Taylor Swift's musical influence

Months after the concert, Paulson encountered fellow New Yorkers singing Swift's song, joining in without hesitation. Reflecting on the incident, she highlighted the universal communication of Swift's musical influence, celebrating how it connects diverse individuals in unexpected moments.

“It was just a very cool New York moment, but also kind of [speaks to] the communication of the power of Taylor Swift. I mean the power of her talent and her musical gift: that there were these two young girls singing on a bike in [the] middle of Manhattan. I could hear the lyrics, and I started singing along with them, and they turned. It was a very, really, really cool moment,” said Paulson.

Nyong'o took to Instagram, sharing endearing snapshots of their night at the concert, emphasizing the camaraderie shared among friends and fellow concert-goers. Their joyous experience echoed that of other celebrities who have attended Swift's Eras Tour, including Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid, and Selena Gomez.

Online users resonate with Sarah Paulson's experience at Eras Tour

The internet resonated deeply with Paulson's star-struck experience at Swift's Eras Tour. Echoing her sentiments, users across platforms celebrated Paulson's unreserved fandom and the enchantment she felt during the concert.

One enthusiast praised Paulson's unabashed love for Swift, stating, "She's a fan, and she's not ashamed to say it. I love her."

The candid expression of starstruck wonder by celebrities like Paulson was hailed as refreshing by another user, who wrote: "It's refreshing to see celebrities like Sarah Paulson expressing genuine starstruck moments. It emphasizes the universal appeal of artists like Taylor Swift, creating memorable experiences for fans and fellow celebrities alike."

Expressing a widespread sentiment, a user hailed Swift as an icon, stating, "Taylor is really that woman… our legend, everyone gives similar experience about how unimaginable and exciting being at her concert was."

Others highlighted the transformative power of Swift's music, acknowledging its ability to "uplift the soul within seconds."

A user encapsulated the collective sentiment, affirming, "Totally get it, Sarah Paulson! The 'Eras Tour' has that effect on everyone. Such a magical experience, and we can all relate to that awe of being in the presence of Taylor Swift's greatness."

Tags news