Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans call Paris Hilton ‘real Barbie in black’ as she enjoys evening with nieces in stunning outfit

2023-07-11 12:59
Paris Hilton is an aunt to Lily-Grace Victoria Rothschild, Theodora Marilyn Rothschild, and Milou Alizee Hilton
Fans call Paris Hilton ‘real Barbie in black’ as she enjoys evening with nieces in stunning outfit

ASPEN, COLORADO: Paris Hilton has gained a reputation for being an exceptional aunt to her nieces, daughters of her siblings Nicholai Olivia Rothschild and Barron Hilton II. Through her posts, she consistently showcases her love for being an aunt and expresses her genuine joy in spending time with her adorable nieces. In a recent Instagram post, Paris Hilton hinted at her desire to have a daughter of her own, inspired by the beautiful bond she shares with her nieces.

While looking incredibly elegant in her black gown, she embraced the black Barbie ensemble, capturing the admiration of her fans, who couldn't help but appreciate her role as a remarkable aunt. The post featured all three of her nieces, Lily-Grace Victoria Rothschild, Theodora Marilyn Rothschild, and Milou Alizee Hilton, creating a heartwarming family moment.

Paris Hilton loves being an aunt

In the first photograph, Paris Hilton is standing in the middle by the three girls. With her sunglasses held in her hand, she takes care of them lovingly as one girl embraces her leg while another playfully poses nearby. The second snapshot captures a heartwarming moment where Paris Hilton adorably gazes at the girls, cherishing their presence. The accompanying video showcases Paris Hilton bending down to capture a photograph with her three adorable nieces, who shy away from the camera's gaze, adding an element of innocence to the scene. The last two photos capture Paris Hilton in the company of Nicky's daughters.

These glimpses into Paris Hilton's life demonstrate her unwavering love and joy as an aunt as she captioned the picture, "Cherishing precious memories with my beautiful nieces. Being an aunt brings me so much happiness, and it fills my heart with so much love." She then added, "Dreaming of the day when I'll have a little princess of my own to share these incredible moments with...". Additionally, her elegant appearance in the black gown and black Barbie ensemble further captivated fans, highlighting her exceptional role as a loving and doting aunt.

'Auntie Paris is just a dream'

As soon as the 42-year-old celebrity posted the picture with her nieces, the fans went gaga and one said, “Most iconic aunt ever.” Another user said, "You’re a phenomenal Aunt and Mommy.. Excited to see your family grow," while a third user added, "You are definitely an amazing aunt!!" A user also said, "Auntie Paris is just a dream!! You look like a queen with little princesses sis!!" A fifth user added, "They are very pretty just like their gorgeous Aunt!" while another user stated, "Ur an amazing aunt paris." Some users also complimented Paris's look as one said, "The real barbie in black," while a second user said, "That's a legit dress! Love it! Kids compliment it well! Cool picture."

Tags news