Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet joins as Tristan Tate gushes over Sandra Bullock: 'First woman I ever found attractive'

2023-11-25 14:46
Tristan Tate confessed to having a crush on the American actress and Academy Award winner, Sandra Bullock
Internet joins as Tristan Tate gushes over Sandra Bullock: 'First woman I ever found attractive'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, a social media figure frequently scrutinized for his outspoken views and intense rants, recently made a surprising revelation on platform X (formerly known as Twitter).

Tate confessed to having a crush on the American actress and Academy Award winner, Sandra Bullock.

Tate, known for his outspoken nature, hasn't often shared his thoughts on celebrities and movies.

In the past, Tristan Tate has been a vocal critic of the Joaquin Phoenix starrer 'Napoleon,' condemning it for its perceived lack of historical accuracy.

Tristan Tate gushes over Sandra Bullock

Tate has typically kept his romantic interests and relationships private from his fanbase. Nevertheless, on specific occasions, he chooses to disclose personal details on X, causing a buzz among his followers.

In a recent tweet, Tate opened up about his first crush, stating, "I have no qualms admitting that Sandra Bullock was the first woman I ever found attractive."

He then engaged his fans by asking, "Hasn't anyone seen Demolition Man?" - a movie in which Bullock starred.

Tristan Tate's fans call Sandra Bullock a 'goddess'

Following Tate's confession of having a crush on Bullock, many users came forward to express their perspective on the matter.

A user complimented Bullock and wrote, "She is stunning!!!" Another user went on to talk about Bullock and wrote, "Hell yea brother. She was fine. It’s odd, that movie may be a look into our future if we aren’t careful."

A user called Bullock a goddess and stated, "Miss congeniality, gave my brain proof over promise with that Goddess. Stunning quirker of a creature. Divine as expected...and minimum."

A user praised the movie Bullock's 'Demolition Man' which Tate talked about and commented, "Demolition man is a classic. Sandra is my 1st childhood crush. I was 10 years old flying to South Africa one summer from the US back in 96’. They played Speed on our flight. I've been in love with her ever since!"

Another user wrote, "She was one of the most beautiful women of her era."

Tags news