Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sunny Hostin slams 'The View' producer for his 'rude' behavior toward co-host Whoopi Goldberg

2023-10-16 17:26
During her appearance on 'The View: Behind the Table' podcast, Sunny Hostin lashed out at the show's executive producer, Brian Teta
Sunny Hostin slams 'The View' producer for his 'rude' behavior toward co-host Whoopi Goldberg

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘The View’ star Sunny Hostin lashed out at the show’s producer, Brian Teta, for apparently being rude to her co-star and good friend, Whoopi Goldberg.

As per Sunny, it was rude of Teta to suddenly play music on the show as it cut off Goldberg mid-sentence.

During her latest appearance on 'The View: Behind the Table' podcast, Sunny told the producer about being displeased with his action, asking him not to repeat such a thing again as Goldberg is a veteran who deserves to be respected at all costs.

Sunny Hostin lashes out at Brian Teta for being 'rude' to co-star Whoopi Goldberg

Sunny Hostin and Whoopi Goldberg were enjoying a playful conversation during the podcast episode when the show’s executive producer, Brian Teta, pivoted the topic towards how he had to "yell" at the hosts during that day's episode due to a time constraint.

She instantly shot back, saying, "I don't like it when you play the music, I think it's rude." Sunny referred to the times when Teta plays music during the show to hint to the hosts that it's time to cut to break.

Sunny then recalled how Teta did the same thing to Goldberg, who is a legend in her own right.

She defended her co-host and lashed out at the producer, reminding him that Goldberg is a veteran with an Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony Award under her belt. She doesn’t deserve to be cut off.

"Whoopi is an EGOT and you're playing her off like it's the Oscars," said Sunny, and added, "Rude."

Then Teta joked, "Like I've said several times, time is both finite and linear and I'm the only one who seems to understand that. We had just had that conversation the commercial before where you were saying you did not enjoy being played off."

Sunny asserted, "I just think it's rude, you don't do that to Whoopi or Joy [Behar]. Rude."

"What else am I supposed to do? I could get a siren," quipped the producer.

Sunny Hostin reveals the reason for keeping her phone switched on when on set

Sunny Hostin, a mother of two, recently revealed why she always keeps her phone on.

She stated, "The only reason I have my phone at all with me for this one hour of television is because of the children."

Notably, Sunny shares a son and daughter, Gabriel, 21, and Paloma, 17, with her husband, Emmanuel Hostin.

Tags news