Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pokimane launches healthy snacks company post health issues, Internet calls it 'delicious'

2023-11-14 14:58
Imane Anys, who is popularly known as Pokimane, introduced her latest venture, Myna Snacks, on social media
Pokimane launches healthy snacks company post health issues, Internet calls it 'delicious'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The food industry has recently welcomed Twitch broadcaster Imane Anys, popularly known as Pokimane, with her latest venture, Myna Snacks. As the latest content creator branching out beyond content production, she announced this significant news across her social media accounts.

Pokimane, a well-known Twitch streamer, boasts a substantial global following. Despite streaming less frequently now, tens of thousands of people continue to tune in to watch her play a variety of games alongside other creators.

Pokimane's new snacks venture

The Canadian streamer put an end to all speculation by announcing the launch of her new healthy snack brand through posts on X (formerly Twitter) and Instagram.

In her announcement, she shared a brief history of the company's inception, noting that she identified a gap in the market for snacks that are both delicious and nutritious. Additionally, she included details about the ingredients of one of the products.

"It's finally here!! Introducing my new company: Myna Snacks! I could never find the perfect healthy snack that tasted good, so I made one for us! The midnight mini cookies are made with real, non-GMO ingredients + added vitamin D," Pokimane wrote.

Pokimane, with millions of followers, is a highly successful internet personality and one of the most prominent women in the video gaming community. She has held the title of the most followed female streamer on Twitch for some time, boasting over 9.4 million followers.

By introducing her own snacking brand, Pokimane, who received the 2022 Streamer Awards Legacy Award, seems to be aiming to add another achievement to her already impressive resume.

Internet reacts to Pokimane's new venture

Many people on the internet reacted to Pokimane starting a new venture. A user wrote, "I ate half the bag already dude, thanks for sending em" whereas one mentioned, "OKAY I JUST TRIED THEM THEY ARE DELICIOUS. I'm also fat so if anyone is reading this you can trust my word. WWWWWWWW."

Another user mentioned, "i just know these are gonna be addicting and the added vitamin D is really the cherry on top GRATS IMANE <3" whereas one wrote, "I’m so excited to try hehehe I trust your judgment and taste on health and snacks SO much."

Tags news