Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate breaks silence on 'desperate' woman who got Top G's name tattooed labeling him her 'husband', fans say 'stalker vibes'

2023-09-20 20:30
Andrew Tate asserts he had no prior interaction with woman who claims he is her husband
Andrew Tate breaks silence on 'desperate' woman who got Top G's name tattooed labeling him her 'husband', fans say 'stalker vibes'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the controversial influencer, recently used the platform X (formerly known as Twitter) to criticize a woman who had his name tattooed on her body and professed that he was her husband.

Andrew is notorious for making statements that often receive strong backlash from the online community.

His viewpoints are frequently criticized by social media users for being highly provocative and problematic.

Nevertheless, Andrew maintains his engagement with his audience, with many users even having the opportunity to interact with him through replies.

Andrew Tate asserts he has never met the woman who claims Top G is her 'husband'

In a recent tweet, Andrew responded to a post on X by a user named Laura Tate, who claimed that her husband, who she referred to as Andrew, had called her a "hoe", prompting her to take the step of getting his name tattooed.

She went on to assert that this was a more effective symbol of commitment than a chastity belt. Laura expressed her affection for Andrew by concluding with a heartfelt "Love you."

Laura wrote, "My husband called me a hoe, so I tattooed his name on my heart 💜 This is more effective than a chastity belt. Love you @Cobratate💍".

In response, Andrew stated that he did not know her and never had any prior interaction with her.

Furthermore, Andrew asserted that hundreds of women had tattooed his name and sent him pictures as proof. He emphasized that he had never personally met any of them.

Andrew wrote, "I do not know who this girl is. I have never met her. Hundreds of women tattoo my name and send me pictures as proof. Ive never met any of them."

Andrew Tate's fans call Laura Tate 'desperate'

Following the exchange between Andrew and Laura, numerous users came forward to share their perspectives on this interaction.

One user wrote, "They are gold diggers! They do these things to be in your buggatti 🔥". Another user wrote, "Desperate." A user stated, "Stalker vibes here for sure."

A user commented, "Shes from the Matrix resurrections."