Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc claps back at Linus Tech Tips' jab at his 'failed relationship' and gambling adventures: 'I don’t even f**king get it'

2023-08-06 21:25
The cheeky remarks added fuel to the ongoing conversation xQc's use of other creators' content in his videos
xQc claps back at Linus Tech Tips' jab at his 'failed relationship' and gambling adventures: 'I don’t even f**king get it'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Internet sensation and Twitch star xQc was caught off guard when well-known tech YouTuber Linus Tech Tips playfully roasted him about his "failed relationship" and gambling hobby. With an impressive following on Twitch and a recent $100 million non-exclusive contract with Kick, xQc has become one of the top streamers on the platform.

Despite his popularity, xQc has been facing criticism recently for his "reaction" content. Some netizens have expressed concerns about his use of other creators' content in his videos, which could potentially harm the original creators' views and recognition. This backlash has stirred debates in the online community about the ethics of reaction videos.

'I don’t even f**king get it'

In a recent video, Linus Tech Tips, a prominent figure in the tech YouTube space, delved into the controversy surrounding xQc's reaction videos. While discussing the topic, he also threw some lighthearted jabs at the Twitch star. The humorous remarks added fuel to the ongoing conversation and garnered attention from both xQc's fans and critics.

During an August 4 live stream, Linus Tech Tips suggested that someone might come forward, armed with knowledge of xQc's recent $100 million contract, and challenge the streamer over unresolved issues. Linus expressed skepticism that there would be any statute of limitations for such matters, saying, “At some point, someone is going to figure out that he just signed a $100 million contract and come knocking, and I don’t believe there’s going to be any statute of limitations for this, because it’s never been dealt with at any point.”

“And someone’s gonna go, ‘Hey, you know what? This is a pretty big bag we can get over this, but I’m gonna bide my time. I’m gonna let him keep doing it. I’ll let him build wealth, hope he doesn’t lose a bunch of it in another failed relationship — or gambling," he quipped.

“What is this guy’s problem?” xQc shouted, slamming his desk. “What is going on, man? Guys, what is happening? What is with these ambushes out of left field? I don’t even f**king get it.”

Despite the surprising remarks from Linus Tech Tips, xQc asserted that he would not let them bother him and continued with his stream. However, it was evident that the interaction left him perplexed and curious about Linus' motivations. Linus' mention of "failed relationship" seemed to be a direct reference to xQc's past breakup with Adept, which has been marred by a series of dramatic events in recent times.

xQc discusses fallout from previous relationships

xQc shared that during the fallout with Adept, she allegedly took away his baby photos and other important documents, adding to the emotional strain of the situation. He also claimed that she even took pictures of him while he was sleeping, wearing a ring on her finger, further contributing to the complexity of their breakup.

Recently, xQc disclosed that he has parted ways with his former girlfriend, Fran, whom he had been seeing following his split from Adept. As he navigates the aftermath of these personal relationships, it appears that xQc is currently single and focused on his thriving streaming career, enjoying success on the platform Kick with a staggering $100 million contract.

Tags news