Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Adin Ross mad at Drake? What happened between them?

2023-06-12 12:26
Adin Ross was furious at Drake when he found out that the singer has been following his ex-girlfriend and sister on Instagram
Why is Adin Ross mad at Drake? What happened between them?

Kick streamer Adin Ross and his management recently had a brief talk while he was live streaming. Ross learned from this conversation that well-known figures like Drake chose to keep their distance from his material because of his prior issues and the fact that many people viewed him as a "brand risk".

Ross, a devoted fan of Andrew Tate, now gets clicks by allegedly encouraging individuals to commit suicide on social media. Not a surprise given that Ross has co-streamed with people who identified as Nazis. Ross now seems to be attempting to re-engage Drake on the phone though. Or, at the very least, begin a fight.

‘You follow Pami and Naomi’

Ross opened an image that had been shared to his Discord group during a live stream last week. According to the image, Drake's Instagram followers include Ross' sister and ex-girlfriend at the top of the list. Ross takes a moment to process the scene in shock before reacting.

“Damn chat, so Drake decided to follow Pami and Naomi. Drake. You follow them before you even follow me. You don’t reach out, none of that, that’s cool. I just don’t get why. I just don’t understand how you’re going to follow my sister and my ex and not follow me,” Ross said. Ross seems to have taken Drake's refusal to give him that follow quite personally.

What is the truth?

The image is fake, though, as his chat correctly pointed out when he was reacting. It has been reliably verified by HotNewHipHop that Drake doesn't follow any users on Instagram. The meme probably had an explicit goal of upstaging Ross, and if so, it succeeded admirably.

Ross' response to Drake not following him is quite pitiful, especially for someone who seems to embrace the "alpha male" lifestyle. Regardless, Ross' Discord server tricked him, and the rest of the globe enjoyed making fun of him.

Tags news