Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Offset drops music video featuring Kai Cenat and Fanum, Internet mocks Twitch king's 'overacting'

2023-09-15 13:45
On Wednesday night, September 13, Migos rapper Offset posted a 53-second teaser for his upcoming music 'Fan'
Offset drops music video featuring Kai Cenat and Fanum, Internet mocks Twitch king's 'overacting'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Twitch streamers Kai Cenat and Roberto aka Fanum scored cameo roles in rapper Offset's latest music video 'Fan'.

The video quickly gained viral traction across various social media platforms including Twitter, YouTube, and more. This comes after Offset helped Cenat by sharing advice on how to impress rapper SZA.

For the unversed, Offset is set to release 'Fan' on Friday, September 15, 2023.

However, prior to the official release, the rapper treated fans to a 53-second teaser, showcasing his verses in the song alongside the prominent streamers and AMP members

Kai Cenat and Fanum debut in Offset's music video 'Fan'

Kai Cenat and Fanum, renowned for their uproarious videos, pranks, and engaging challenges, have once again won their fans' hearts with their latest venture.

This time, the dynamic duo made a lively appearance in Offset's upcoming music video 'Fan'.

On Wednesday night, September 13, the Migos rapper posted a clip of the music video for his upcoming song 'Fan'.

In the brief clip, Fanum can be seen walking around the city when people start running rampant in the streets.

While they try to figure out what's going on, they spot Offset asleep in a bed in the middle of the street while wearing another Michael Jackson-inspired outfit. The duo tries to wake the rapper up while he's dreaming and the screen goes blank. Well, Offset certainly knows how to tease his fans.

However, the 53-second teaser sent fans into a frenzy.

Internet in frenzy over Kai Cenat and Fanum's cameo in Offset's 'Fan'

Offset's latest new music video promo featuring Kai Cenat and Fanum went viral on Twitter and garnered comments from their fan community.

One fan said, "Why fanum lowkey a good actor. He be lookin natural asf." Another fan wrote, "Congrats to Kai Cenat and Fanum for the feature in Offset's new music video! 🎉 It's awesome to see their talent recognized and showcased. Can't wait to watch it!"

The third fan said, "I won’t lie dis exactly the kind of Artwork rap Needs right now so I’ll give Offset credit on dat. But I have a feeling the song gonna be mid asf I hope I’m wrong"

The fourth fan said, "Kai proving again he CANNOT act." While one said, "Kai be overacting like mf. Fanum tuff tho," another added, "It’s cringy seeing @KaiCenat dude got “look at me” type energy trying to be main character type s**t."

Tags news