Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Fifi Box? Radio host recalls awkward Jonah Hill interview when she called him out on his behavior

2023-07-14 01:27
The interview took place in 2012 while Jonah Hill was promoting the film '21 Jump Street'
Who is Fifi Box? Radio host recalls awkward Jonah Hill interview when she called him out on his behavior

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: An audio clip of Jonah Hill's interview with a radio host where the actor hits back furiously when he was asked a question about his personal life has resurfaced. Fifi Box, the interviewer, recalls her "uncomfortable" chat with him where he was "provoked" by her former co-host Jules Lund's claim of Hill's alleged casual hookup with his friend.

Box claimed on The Fox's 'Fifi, Fev & Nick For Breakfast' show that the 'The Wolf of Wall Street' star "absolutely cracked" when he told him he slept with his friend and did not call them back. The chat took place in 2012 on breakfast radio while Hill was promoting the film '21 Jump Street' with co-star Channing Tatum.

Who is Fifi Box?

Fifi Box is an actress, television presenter, and radio broadcaster born and raised in Melbourne, Australia. She began her career in media at regional stations 2MC/ROXFM Port Macquarie, 3TR Traralgon, and 3GG Warragul and went on to become popular for her "standout" performance on the dance competition television series 'Dancing With The Stars' in 2007.

Box, who now owns an online clothing store 'Foxi Box,' joined Sunrise in 2009 as a weather presenter. In 2011, she joined as a co-host on 'Fifi and Jules' for the Today Network. In the following years, she joined several radio shows as a host with her latest being 'Fifi, Fev & Nick' which she joined in 2017.

She made her acting debut in 2016 in an Australian show named 'Neighbours.' In 2012, she announced on live radio she was pregnant and gave birth to her daughter in 2013. It was later reported surf lifesaver and canoeist Grant Kenny was the father. Box welcomed her second daughter in 2019 through IVF.

Box plays audio clip of 'scary' and 'disastrous' interview with Hill

The unearthed audio clip comes in the wake of Hill's ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady labeling him a "misogynist." Speaking about the "disastrous" interview with Hill, Box said, "It was very uncomfortable, and I am going to say a little scary, moment, because he did fire up... It did provoke Jonah," and added, "We've got the audio, so this is the moment that Jules mentioned something about Jonah's personal life and he fired right up."

Box went on playing the clip from 2012 chat with Hill and Tatum where her co-host Lund could be heard saying, "Last time you were out here, Jonah, you hooked up with a friend of mine and you didn't call her." Hill's gives a fiery response saying, "That's b******t," and asked, "A girl in every port?"

"That's not true. That was the last time I was out here, first of all. You're talking to two people who have no shame in hiding anything from their past but we don't know enough about you to dig up all the s**t from your past to make fun of you on live radio," he continued.

"If I knew anything about you or I cared enough, I would dig up all the embarrassing s**t from your past and I would rip on you about it – but I don't care and I don't know, so I don't have that luxury but you know what? We have guns and we don't care," Hill answered, according to Daily Mail.