Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Stop playing': Teary-eyed IShowSpeed slams fans for spreading rumors about icon Cristiano Ronaldo's death

2023-09-02 13:45
Ishowspeed gets emotional as he blasts fans for pranking him into believing his icon Cristiano Ronaldo was dead
'Stop playing': Teary-eyed IShowSpeed slams fans for spreading rumors about icon Cristiano Ronaldo's death

CINCINNATI, OHIO: In a recent livestream, IShowSpeed's fans pranked the streamer into thinking his idol, Cristiano Ronaldo, was dead. However, the streamer quickly realized that it was merely a prank and Ronaldo was fortunately still alive.

Although he was grateful that Ronaldo was healthy and doing well, IShowSpeed criticized his fans and urged them to refrain from pulling such antics.

Upon discovering the hoax involving the football legend's death, IShowSpeed also took swift action to prevent the spread of rumors across various social media platforms.

IShowSpeed slams fans for pranking him about Cristiano Ronaldo's death

A video clip from the YouTuber IShowSpeed's livestream garnered widespread attention on X, formerly known as Twitter.

In the clip, Speed's fans tricked him into believing that his idol Ronaldo was indeed dead. Speed who seemed to have been taken aback, quickly starts browsing through the Internet.

While browsing X, Speed came across a series of fake reports claiming that the Portuguese player had died. Speed seemed confused and perplexed as he came across various such reports.

However, stuck in the uncertainty of the reports being fake or real, he pleaded with his fans to stop trolling him.

Getting teary-eyed and emotional, Speed said, "Bro, what the f**k is going on, bruh?! The f**k is going on, dog? Stop playing! Why are you playing like this, bro?"

Further freaking out, the streamer said, "Because I'm about to get f*****g, like - I'm about to genuinely freak the f**k out! I'm about to freak the f**k out! I'm about to freak the f**k out, stop f**king playing! If y'all are playing, stop f*****g playing right now, bro!"

IShowSpeed who couldn't seem to stop getting emotional asked his audience to help confirm the authenticity of the claims regarding Ronaldo's death.

He pleaded with his viewers, "Say it's fake right now! Say this is fake! Y'all got 10 seconds, bro. Y'all got 10 seconds! If this (is) fake, say fake. If this (is) real, say real. Right now, bro! Right now! I'm about to freak out, dude. It's fake? It's fake?!"

Internet labels IShowSpeed one of the ‘greatest actor’

Fans flocked to the comment section as one said, "He gettin too old/famous to play along with it when his chat does that. this exact scenario has gone viral like 8 times since he’s blown up." Another fan user said, "Speed is indeed one of the greatest actor."

While one said, "I mean that wild... Prank about people death is hard," another added, "He is a very good entertainer/ actor. I wouldn't be surprised to see some live reality ish type of shows with him in them." A third user quipped, "Ain’t no way he believed that."