Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bella Poarch unveils reason for divorce from 'secret' husband Tyler: 'Everything happened so fast'

2023-10-20 12:29
Bella Poarch said, ' I want to be an artist, but when the person you love wants something different, it's hard'
Bella Poarch unveils reason for divorce from 'secret' husband Tyler: 'Everything happened so fast'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Many fans were surprised to find out that Bella Poarch, who had been married for almost four years, had filed for divorce in 2022. She is now openly talking about the dissolution of the relationship.

Court records state that the couple tied the knot on January 28, 2019. She revealed they eloped in a modest Hawaiin wedding on the 'Call Her Daddy' podcast, laughing as she stated, "We didn't want to deal with saying our vows in front of our families."

Bella Poarch divorces Tyler

When Bella began creating content for TikTok in 2020, she immediately gained popularity. In August, a video of her lip-syncing to Millie B's "M to the B" sound became one of the most viewed postings on the platform ever.

She said in the 'Call Her Daddy' interview that the dissolution of the marriage was due to her internet fame. "Everything just happened so fast. TikTok happened, and he didn't want to be in the spotlight," Bella claimed, breaking down in tears. "I respect that though."

"It's hard when I want to pursue music. I want to be an artist, but when the person you love wants something different, it's hard," Poarch added. "We're divorced, but we're on good terms. It was a mutual decision."

TikTok star denied reports that she had cheated on Tyler and that this was the reason for the divorce, saying, "That's not actually the truth. Nothing like that happened."

Bella Poarch apologizes for keeping her marriage secret

According to court records, Poarch filed for divorce on November 2, 2022. She then apologized to her fans for keeping the relationship a "secret" and said she would be taking a break from social media for a while, allowing her staff to take up post duties.

She wrote at the time, "I'm sorry if everyone thinks I've been keeping it a secret. I will address my divorce when I am ready to speak about it."

Poarch collaborated with Lauv on her first song of the year, 'Crush,' which was released in September 2023.

Tags news