Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan discusses 'weird thing about sports' with Gad Saad while watching Portugal vs Argentina soccer match

2023-09-27 20:49
Joe Rogan and Gad Saad watched Portugal vs Argentina soccer World Cup 2022 during 'JRE' episode and discussed the weird things about sports
Joe Rogan discusses 'weird thing about sports' with Gad Saad while watching Portugal vs Argentina soccer match

AUSTIN, TEXAS: The vast array of topics covered in 'The Joe Rogan Podcast' is one of the reasons for its global popularity. Joe Rogan discussed "weird thing about sports" with Gad Saad while watching Portugal vs Argentina FIFA World Cup 2022 during his recent 'JRE' episode.

Rogan also discussed the recent Superlek Kiatmoo9 vs Rodtang Jitmuangnon Muay Thai blockbuster at ONE Friday Fight 34 on September 22 and his enthusiasm and passion were evident in full force.

What offer did Kylian Mbappe receive to join SPL clubs?

Soccer has become a popular sport worldwide. Rogan and Saad, discussed Kylian Mbappe's $1 billion offer to join one of the SPL clubs, leaving the 'JRE' podcaster in shock.

As the two were discussing soccer deals offered by Sauri Arabia, they even talked about the emotions of the players and teams involved in the sports. During the 'JRE' episode, Rogan played a clip of Portugal vs Argentina soccer world cup 2022.

Saad and Rogan were enthralled by Argentina's incredible victory. Rogan saw the victorious Argentina team's members crying with joy including Lionel Messi, and even though Portugal had lost, they were still supporting them.

Rogan remarked, "What's fascinating to me is they [Portugan team] are as happy as they [Argentina] are. The people on the other team that were rooting for their team they're devastated right now."

He went on to say, "Yeah that's the weird thing about sports yeah you can get so attached to what's happening that a loss is like really a loss. Can't believe we f**king lost to Kansas City".

Joe Rogan expressed his take on Muay Thai

In his most recent Instagram post, Joe Rogan expressed his opinions on which sport has the most potential to become the most popular worldwide. The opinions of American MMA fighter Matt Brown have struck a chord with him.

Brown shared a Muay Thai competition from ONE Championship on Instagram. He stated in his caption, “HOW is Muay Thai not the biggest sport in the world?!?! You rather watch football? Or soccer? I don’t get it. Respect to these killers @rodtang_jimungnon and @superlek789 thanks for an amazing fight!”

Rogan uploaded the video with the caption, “I completely agree with Matt Brown. Out of all the combat sports out there Muay Thai has the biggest untapped potential in the western world. The talent is there, the excitement is off the charts."

"I think it’s just going to take the right organization with deep pockets to make it as huge as it deserves to be over here. Absolutely amazing fight between two masters of the art at @onechampionship!”

Tags news