Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross makes U-turn on claim of taking 20% cut from Kick streamers' earnings: 'I don't. But I should'

2023-09-30 18:26
Adin Ross had, previously, openly stated that he claims 20% of revenue from various streamers, including N3on and Cheesur
Adin Ross makes U-turn on claim of taking 20% cut from Kick streamers' earnings: 'I don't. But I should'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Prominent Kick streamer, Adin Ross, recently posted a tweet on Twitter addressing his previous statements regarding taking a cut from the revenue earned by fellow streamers.

In a surprising turn of events, Ross clarified that he does not actually receive any funds from other creators and emphasized that it was all in jest.

To provide some context, Adin Ross recently engaged in a livestream discussion where he openly stated that he is claiming 20% of revenue from various streamers, including N3on and Cheesur.

Ross' claims generated a significant amount of discussion, with some applauding his candor while others raised questions about why he was claiming such a high percentage of other creators' earnings.

Adin Ross claims now 'I don't take 20%'

In this tweet, Adin Ross addressed a previous statement he made about taking a 20% cut from other creators' earnings on the platform Kick.

He started by saying he doesn't actually take a percentage from any other creator.

He then went on to explain that it would be a smart business move to help someone by providing them with connections, financial support, and putting them in a favorable situation.

However, he clarified that his earlier statement about taking a percentage was just a joke and not something he actually does. He ends the tweet with a friendly "Have a nice day."

Adin Ross' tweet reads as follows, “I actually don’t. But I should. If you help someone and give them all of the connections, $, put them in an amazing situation it’s a smart business thing to do. But it’s cap I don’t take 20% from any creator off kick. All jokes. Have a nice day”

This tweet is essentially a clarification and retraction of his previous statement, emphasizing that he doesn't take a percentage from what other creators make on Kick.

Internet dubs Adin ross 'marketing god'

Upon reading Adin Ross' response on Twitter, many fans flocked to the comment section and shared their perspectives. One fan said, "i think i speak for everyone when i say u deserve at least 60% of all creators on kick."

Another fan wrote, "I agree with this. I’d pay 20% revenue for a massive creator to help me for a year"

The third fan said, "It wouldn't be a bad thing tbh. Even if it wasn't jokes you'd be changing someone's life so the least they could do is give you 20%"

The fourth fan wrote, "If you did… it’s just business, but maybe 10% would be a more fair cut for homies and 20% for just business-relations"

Another said, "Your actually a marketing God bro every account is tweeting stuff like this about u and kick daily"

Tags news