Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Ninja slams Twitch's 'tone deaf' policy, calls it 'crazy'

2023-06-08 13:54
Keep reading to know more about what Ninja sad about Twitch's new policy
Ninja slams Twitch's 'tone deaf' policy, calls it 'crazy'

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS: Twitch star Ninja has expressed his dissatisfaction towards Twitch for their new Terms of Service (TOS) update banning non-affiliates from multi-streaming on “Twitch-like” platforms, calling them ‘tone-deaf’ in the process. In September 2022, Ninja informed his fans that he will no longer be partnering with Twitch and instead will be streaming on multiple platforms.

However, the recent TOS update prohibits non-affiliates from multi-streaming on “Twitch-like” platforms, which has ultimately forced Ninja to exclude Twitch from his list of sites. During his stream on June 7, Ninja slammed the new rules of the platform calling it "crazy."

Ninja slams ‘tone deaf’ Twitch policy

During his live stream, the topic was brought up by one of his viewers, and Ninja openly criticized Twitch’s new rules calling them ‘tone deaf.’ He stated, “I can, I can talk about it. I can talk about literally anything I want forever. I don’t have a single contract signed with a streaming platform. I can talk infinite shit to Twitch if I wanted to. I’m not streaming there right now.”

“Because, to answer your question I’m not allowed to. I’m not allowed to multicast anymore to YouTube and Facebook while I’m streaming on Twitch at the same time even though I’m not a partner.” “I’m not a partner, I’m not an affiliate, but the rules apply to me as well. Which is so tone deaf its crazy, man,” he added.

During the same stream, Ninja expressed his frustration with the fact that he cannot multi-stream on YouTube and Facebook while streaming on Twitch, even though he’s not a partner. He added that while he is not currently streaming on Twitch, he can talk about anything he wants, as he has no streaming platform contracts signed. While many are unhappy with Twitch’s new rules, Ninja seems to be one of the most vocal opponents, making it clear that he will not be streaming on the platform until the rules have changed.

'The new CEO doesn't know what the hell he's doing'

A user wrote, "The new ceo doesn't know what the he'll he's doing," while the other user commented, " I had no idea you go live on Twitter" Another one commented "I feel like people have forgotten that Twitch had been prohibiting the "simulcasting" for years (like a decade or so). Only very recently They've allowed it which was a big news among the streamers. So Them going back to the previous rules feels like "going back to normal" again rather then making changes."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news