Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate blasts Adin Ross over his addiction 'recovery' claim, says 'I am no longer emotionally invested in you', fans call it 'tough love'

2023-07-19 20:16
Adin Ross assured Andrew Tate about making changes in his life for the better by the end of 2023 as he has quit drugs
Andrew Tate blasts Adin Ross over his addiction 'recovery' claim, says 'I am no longer emotionally invested in you', fans call it 'tough love'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate expressed his dissatisfaction with the statements made by Adin Ross during the recent 'Emergency Meeting' live stream on Rumble. Specifically, Tate took issue with Ross's claim regarding his recovery from addiction, responding that he intended to sever all emotional connections with Ross, indicating a significant strain in their relationship.

The relationship between Tate and Ross has been quite close as they have frequently appeared together in live streams. Moreover, their interactions have often been marked by controversial remarks and friendly banter. While many of Tate's fans believe that Ross may be using his association with "Top G" for attention and popularity, there are also a substantial amount of followers who believe that Tate genuinely cares for Ross and treats him like a younger brother. These conflicting perspectives illustrate the complexity of their bond and the uncertainty surrounding their current situation.

'I'm no longer emotionally invested'

Ross stated in the podcast that truth be told, he had quit drugs, mentioning being clean for about a reasonable amount of time. The Kick streamer also expressed that he was making positive changes in his life and was keeping a close eye on his progress. Sharing his vision for the future, he stated that by the end of 2023, people would see him in the way they were supposed to see him, and this transformation would elicit amazement. Ross conveyed that he was content and felt understood, comparing it to the feeling of being free from the influence of drugs, acknowledging the prevalent addiction problem in the world, and declaring his determination to overcome it and remain drug-free. "Hey, truth be told, I quit drugs. I'm serving about a reasonable hour now, brother. I'm making changes in my life for the better and watch home watch. By the end of 2023, when you actually see me the way you were supposed to see me, you're like, wow. And you know what? You'll be happy and you don't really understand. Like drugs. There's a big problem in the world and I'm going to get over it and I'm out. I'm clean," expressed Ross.

In response to the Kick streamer's claims, Tate expressed his outrage and mentioned that he had heard similar statements from Ross in the past. He asserted that he was no longer emotionally invested in the situation and had no concern about whether Ross would end up homeless, addicted to fentanyl, or injecting harmful substances. The controversial influencer emphasized his complete disinterest and requested Ross not to text him as he no longer cared about his circumstances, stating that he had made efforts to support Ross in the past, but for some reason, he kept returning to a destructive path. As a result, Tate declared that he no longer had any emotional attachment to Ross's life journey. "I've heard all this s**t from you before, Adin. I'm no longer emotionally invested. I don't give a f**k if you end up homeless on the street, fentanyl addict, injecting yourself with whatever poison you decide you need on that day. Completely uninterested. Don't even text me. I don't care. I've tried long enough with you and for some reason, you keep getting dragged back down to degeneracy, so I'm no longer emotionally interested in your life path," stated Tate, further adding, "I don't give a s**t whether you become the most famous man in the world, which of course won't happen because that is me or a drug-riddled piece of somewhere on the street in LA. Still, talking about the time you used to have a streaming career, either way, makes absolutely no difference to me. I do. Not care."

'That's tough love'

The confrontation between the two personalities clearly sparked a lot of interest and engagement within the online community. People with all kinds of opinions stepped forward to let their voices know. A user wrote, "Bro I love adin but he is finished we all know that." Another states, "That's tough love. It's the right thing. If that doesn't wake him up and make him keep changes nothing will. It's his life. Andrew has got a lot going on [obviously] and it's brain matter currently spent better elsewhere. Maybe Adin proves him wrong and gets back into fold." "Wow, Adin absolutely needed to hear that. He's for sure the kind of guy that talks so much about their big plans and yet do nothing. Always be wary of those who talk a good game as opposed to those who say nothing and let the results speak for itself," expressed one who felt that Tate was genuinely concerned about Ross. One more user quipped, "bro cries after stream when andrew says s**t like this to him."

Tags news