Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kanye West entertains fans as he performs latest song 'Vultures' along with Lil Durk and Ty Dolla Sign

2023-11-28 04:54
Kanye West shared that he lost $2 billion in one day over his hate speech in an Instagram post
Kanye West entertains fans as he performs latest song 'Vultures' along with Lil Durk and Ty Dolla Sign

DUBAI, UAE: Kanye West made an expected appearance on stage as he joined Lil Durk and Ty Dolla Sign to perform their latest track ‘Vultures.’

The notorious rapper showed up on Sunday, November 26, in Dubai during Lil Durk’s show at nightclub Blue Dubai. The outlet also shared the clip on its Instagram Stories where West was seen rapping the song’s incendiary lyrics. “How am I antisemitic? I just f****d a Jewish b***h.”

Kanye West's first performance since 'Hot Shit'

‘Vultures’ was released on November 17, over Chicago Radio station Power 92. The song is also his first official release after July 2022’s 'Hot Shit' with Cardi B and Lil Durk.

West landed in fresh controversy during Alex Jones’ 'Infowars' talk show where he praised Hitler and also got into some antisemitic jokes. The 46-year-old went on to lose major partnerships including Adidas. CAA, too, dropped him as a client before he was banned from Twitter briefly.

West shared that he lost $2 billion in one day over his hate speech in an Instagram post, as per Variety.

Travis Scott praised Kanye West during Rome gig

His previous performance on stage was with Travis Scott in August. The artist joined Travis Scott on stage during a tour stop in Rome. The duo performed 'Praise God' and 'Can’t Tell Me Nothing.'

Scott introduced Kanye, “There is no ‘Utopia’ without Kanye West. There is no Travis Scott without Kanye West,” Scott said, referring to his latest album. “There is no Rome without Kanye West. Make some noise for Ye," he added.

In a recent report, Kanye West and his wife Bianca Censor are said to be 'taking a break' after her friends’ stepped in. “Her family has never been a fan of Ye and those close to her have questioned whether marrying him was the right decision,” a source told the Sun, on Friday, November 17.

“He is a very difficult person to be around and work for, and Bianca has been one of the most patient people ever to deal with him. She’s been all about Ye,” the source added.

The source pointed out that although the rapper “has been a lot happier and more focused with her around,” their relationship seems to have “taken its toll on her a bit with everyone having their opinion.”

“[Censori] may go back to him for the album launch — she loves the lifestyle — but I think it’s clear her family and friends would rather she didn’t,” the source added.

Tags news