Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Cade Hudson? Britney Spears' shirtless mystery man's identity revealed

2023-11-23 14:47
The 41-year-old "Princess of Pop" left her fans in a frenzy after posting a now-deleted Instagram photo on November 21
Who is Cade Hudson? Britney Spears' shirtless mystery man's identity revealed

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The shirtless mystery man in Britney Spears's now-deleted Instagram snap is her current manager and best friend for fourteen years, reported Daily Mail.

The 41-year-old "Princess of Pop" left her fans in a frenzy after posting a now-deleted Instagram photo on November 21, revealing a shirtless man taking a selfie with his back reflected in a mirror, whom she identified as her "uncle."

She sparked intrigue among the fans with a bizarre caption of the snap, "This is my uncle!!! What if his back is my face???"

Who is Cade Hudson?

Before becoming the pop star's manager, 36-year-old Hudson worked as an agent at the Los Angeles-based talent company Creative Artists Agency. Previously, he represented actors like Gwyneth Paltrow, Bella Thorne, and Johnny Knoxville.

Based on a Los Angeles Times report, he also worked as a publicist in the marketing and brand management firm Full Picture.

In 2017, Hudson made headlines with sexual misconduct accusations for offering sex to an actor in exchange for access to directors, which he later denied.

He started as Spears's manager in 2022 after her previous manager, Larry Rudolph, resigned in July 2021, four months before the end of her 13-year conservatorship. He is frequently seen with the singer on LA outings and vacations. He was also spotted in the background of her modeling videos numerous times.

Through ups and downs, Cade Hudson stands strong by Britney Spears' side

Hudson has been a longstanding member of the 'Crossroads' actress' inner circle, frequently captured in photographs with her over the years.

An unwavering #FreeBritney advocate, Hudson openly championed the singer in her fight to terminate the conservatorship imposed by her father, Jamie Spears. He shared a message on his private Instagram account calling for Spears's freedom.

According to TMZ, he wrote, "I've kept my mouth shut for 12+ years on Britney. Enough is enough. After getting thousands of death threats, getting water bottles thrown at my head in bars from bystanders telling me I'm brainwashing her - Britney I'm now speaking up."

In his extensive post, he underscored the importance of a liberated life for Spears, condemning the invasive scrutiny that followed her, capturing any misstep that could perpetuate an unending conservatorship. He labeled it as "Sexism at its best."

"This is a violation of someone's basic human rights that were taken away. I've kept my mouth shut out of the fear of losing my job as her agent and losing the career I worked my ass off for 15 years to build, out of threats from the man we all know who, but I won't even dignify mentioning his name. I'm officially done being quiet," he added.

He concluded the post with a warning to those working against Britney. "The nonsense needs to end, and the healing process needs to begin. The lord tends to pay those people back in his own ways. So for the first time, I'm publicly saying #FREEBRITNEY," declared Hudson.

Tags news