Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What does JoJo Siwa's tattoo mean? 'Boomerang' star debuts her first ink saying it's a 'significant number'

2023-08-01 19:52
JoJo Siwa got inked while accompanying Raven-Symone and her wife Miranda Pearman-Maday on their trip to get a tattoo
What does JoJo Siwa's tattoo mean? 'Boomerang' star debuts her first ink saying it's a 'significant number'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: JoJo Siwa's recent outing with Raven-Symone and her wife Miranda Pearman-Maday, resulted in the young star getting her first tattoo.

Excited to capture the moment, Siwa documented the experience as she had the number "1031" inked behind her right ear. It seems the new body art holds a special significance for the lively personality, making it a cherished memory for her journey into self-expression.

What does JoJo Siwa's tattoo mean?

Siwa's new tattoo carries deep significance as the number "1031" represents the duration of her first concert series, 'JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour', which lasted for 1031 days. "The official meaning [of] 1031 is how many days my first concert tour lasted, but then 03 is the year that I was born," she revealed on Snapchat with a close-up shot of her new ink. However, she stated that "three is a significant number, but I can't say why yet," adding an intriguing layer of mystery to her latest body art.

Pearman-Maday captured the special moment of Siwa getting her first tattoo on her Instagram stories. She shared a black and white snapshot of Siwa lying on the tattoo table with a wide grin, with the caption "bb's first tattoo."

'I am 99% convinced I want to do it

Siwa personally recorded the entire process of getting her first tattoo on Snapchat. Surprising her fans, she admitted that getting the tattoo was not initially on her agenda for the day. However, as fate would have it, the opportunity presented itself, and she decided to go for it. "Here’s the tea: Raven and Miranda have become two of my best friends, and they are going to get a tattoo today. I’m going with them to watch them and support them," the star recounted on Snapchat, adding, "However, we all know I want to get 1031 behind my right ear. I’ve known it for a long time. Today might be my day. I don’t know. I might do it. I really might do it. Raven and Miranda are convinced that I’m going to do it. I am 99% convinced I want to do it. I’m just undecided on the font." After arriving at the tattoo parlor, Siwa took her time to try out a few designs before finally settling on the one that felt just right. Once her decision was made, she embraced the experience and shared the outcome with her followers.

Tags news