Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Vanderpump Rules' star Lala Kent claps back at 'mom shamers' after they slammed her for clicking 'gross' photo in front of children

2023-07-14 09:28
'Vanderpump Rules' star Lala Kent called out for 'posting a picture of children and then a more s*xual image next to it'
'Vanderpump Rules' star Lala Kent claps back at 'mom shamers' after they slammed her for clicking 'gross' photo in front of children

PALM SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA: 'Vanderpump Rules' star Lala Kent appears to have grown tired of the online abuse she has been receiving. Users who commented on the reality star's Fourth of July photo called her a "bad mom" for showing off her bare buttocks in a swimsuit. Slashing down all the hate, Lala is now calling out the 'mom shamers' on social media.

Lala is well known in the reality world as well as on social media for speaking her mind. The star never misses a chance to let others know what she thinking about the situation. Even though it has been late this time, she made sure to put out her voice on all the hate she received in one of her recent posts.

'I'm so over the mom shaming,' Lala Kent claps back at the trolls

Lala shared her 4th of July post where she holds her buttocks and poses for the camera. Referring to all the hate she received for this post, Lala wrote, "I'm so over the mom shaming from some of you women." She added, "I'm a parent, work full time, rarely have one moment for just me, and for just a second on the 4th of July I felt hot and wanted a picture." The reality star then slashed down all the hate asking her fans, "Anything but praise is unwelcome. If you have anything negative to say, go f*ck yourself. Leave me alone."

Towards the end, Lala made it clear that her kids weren't watching when she got the photo taken. The star wrote, "For the record, the kids weren't watching me take this picture." "Even if they were, we all have butts. Take time to love on yours," added Lala.

'This is such a weird gross post'

On the Fourth of July, Lala posted two photos on Instagram. In the first picture we can see her daughters standing in front of the bars and in another photo, Lala is seen in a bikini. It seemed as if she was showing it to her children. The reality star captioned the post, "Mom’s turn." Seeing this, a user commented, "Cringe." Another called out, "This is such a weird gross post …. this poor kid is never going to have a chance with no neck randall and a super thirsty mom." Another claimed, "Thank God my mom never acted like this. I would have been so embarrassed."

A user asked Lala, "Mom's turn? It's just weird. YOU of all people should know better than this. Posting a picture of children and then a more sexual image next to it is gross and suggestive. I'm hopeful that you edit this post @lalakent due to the many creeps on social media." Another slammed Lala, "Ew what is this post? Your daughter is crying watching you pose naked on a golf course for social media?"

Tags news