Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kim Cattrall’s boyfriend? The pair mostly talked online when they first connected: 'He was worth waiting for'

2023-06-01 16:26
Kim Cattrall's boyfriend, who is 52 years old, is 14 years her junior
Who is Kim Cattrall’s boyfriend? The pair mostly talked online when they first connected: 'He was worth waiting for'

According to reports, Kim Cattrall will reprise her role as Samantha in a single scene of the 'Sex and the City' spinoff 'And Just Like That' and her sudden comeback has piqued fans' curiosity. Variety reports that the 66-year-old actor will only appear in one scene which she shot on March 22 in New York City. She reportedly did not interact with the actors Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, or Kristin Davis during this time. Also, the scene wasn't directed by 'AJLT' showrunner Michael Patrick King.

Cattrall will reportedly play Samantha Jones in the Season 2 finale of the spinoff and her character speaks on the phone with Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw in the scene. The second season of 'And Just Like That' is set to debut on Thursday, June 22, although Cattrall's scene as Samantha will not be shown until August. The 66-year-old actress is working on a number of projects right now. She is co-starring in the Lionsgate film 'About My Father' with Robert De Niro. She'll also be seen in the Netflix drama 'Glamorous', which premieres on June 22. Hence, Cattrall fans will surely be in for a treat! Fans are also curious about her love life now that she has made an unexpected comeback.

Who is Kim Cattrall’s boyfriend?

According to multiple sources, Kim Cattrall has been dating beau Russell Thomas for more than six years. Moreover, while she has spoken about their connection occasionally, there's still a lot left to know about him. Kim is open to talking about her romance, but she prefers to keep a lot of her most personal information to herself. She posted a picture of the two of them celebrating their sixth anniversary in April 2022.

Cattrall calls him "Russ," and according to The Sun, he once worked at the BBC. Kim wished Russell a happy 50th birthday and shared a photo of the two of them on Instagram back in September 2020. Russell is now 52 years old, according to this. His actress girlfriend is 14 years his senior. They spent the quarantine period together in Kim's Vancouver island home. Kim stated, "From the beginning, [Russ] and I felt like we needed to get out of town, so we came up to my house in Canada. I'm coming home again. The mountains, the orcas, when I was a teenager I didn't appreciate it. But now, they're bringing me back."

How did they meet?

Thomas and Cattrall met in 2016 while he was working at the BBC. She disclosed that their relationship got off to a hectic beginning. She revealed, "Russell and I met at the BBC, he was working at the BBC and we liked each other. He followed me and I followed him on Twitter, he direct messaged me." Cattrall added, "We kind of liked each other, we kept in touch and then he came out to Vancouver. It was very brave of him because we didn't really know each other other than having a few meals together. But he came and we got along great, and we've been together ever since!"

'He was worth waiting for'

Cattrall has been married three times before, but since her divorce in 2004, her love life has largely been kept out of the public eye. She claims that her and Russell's relationship has generally been trouble-free.She went on, "I'm very comfortable around him. He's a firecracker and he's got a wicked sense of humor. And he's easy on the eyes! I love him. And he was worth waiting for," as cited by The Sun.