Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Handled like a pro': Fans hail Christina Aguilera's answer to Jimmy Kimmel's question on Britney Spears

2023-10-17 21:17
'I'd rather be you than me so you know hopefully you'll be in it,' said Christina Aguilera about Britney Spears' memoir
'Handled like a pro': Fans hail Christina Aguilera's answer to Jimmy Kimmel's question on Britney Spears

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Christina Aguilera’s recent appearance as a guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' has been creating quite the buzz. The singer, who loves Halloween, was asked a question related to Britney Spears, and she "handled it like a pro," according to fans.

In the Jimmy Kimmel interview, the 'Genie in a Bottle' hitmaker talked about being a "Halloween fanatic," going all out for decorations, building a haunted house, and pulling practical jokes on her fiancé.

Dressed in something "a little bit Halloweeny," Christina also talked about doing a new show in Las Vegas, getting really lucky the first time she bet, and 'humiliating' her daughter at school pickup. She also spoke about Britney Spears' new memoir.

Christina Aguilera's response to Britney Spears question

During the conversation, Jimmy Kimmel questioned Christina about the upcoming October 24 release of Britney Spears' memoir, 'The Woman in Me'. He inquired of the vocalist if she believed she would be included.

"Has she called you and said 'Hey um heads up, there's a chapter about you' Are you hoping that you're in it?" the host asked.

Christina immediatly exclaimed to the host "I don't know!" adding "Am I hoping? I mean I'm hoping that you know everything is all good with her and everything's beautiful."

"I think the future should be celebrated," continued the singer.

Jimmy later asked if Chistina "had to choose between being in it [Britney Spears' Memoir] and not being in" adding, "cuz I would like to be in it. I feel like I'm not."

The 'Lady Marmalade' singer laughed and asked Jimmy, "Are we for real?" after giving him a brief sidelong glance. She further added, "You know what, let's put it I'd rather be you than me so you know hopefully you'll be in it. You'll make the book."

Fans hail Christina Aguilera's response to Britney Spears question

Christina Aguilera's appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' has reportedly generated a lot of buzz, and the singer's "classy" and "pro" reaction to Britney Spears' question won over the audience.

"Jimmy Kimmel asked Christina Aguilera about Britney Spears while on his show and she handled it like a pro," tweeted a fan.

Another fan commented, "Christina is so classy!"

"Christina literally hande it like the boss she is!" mentioned another. "Xtina won best new artist in 2000 & others still mad we're in 2023 Xtina doing great for herself winning Grammys collects awards doing shows etc Xtina keeps it positive when that woman body shame & diss her! QUEEN XTINA ."

One person noted, "Not always the case with Christina, but this was a classy way of handling it."

One user in YouTube's comment section called the question, "unnecessary" and said, "She looks absolutely stunning. And she handled that unnecessary question like a pro."

Tags news