Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

DIICOT: 3 things you need to know about organization at center of Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate's rape and human trafficking case

2023-06-21 20:48
DIICOT charged Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate, along with two other women, for rape, human trafficking, and forming a crime group to exploit women
DIICOT: 3 things you need to know about organization at center of Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate's rape and human trafficking case

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism, more commonly known as DIICOT, is a vital organization in Romania that plays an essential role in maintaining law and order within the country. This governmental agency is responsible for dealing with the investigation and prosecution of terrorism-related crimes, drug trafficking, financial crimes, organized crimes, and cybercrime. With such a wide range of responsibilities, DIICOT is one of the most crucial entities that ensure the safety and security of Romanian citizens.

Recently, DIICOT has been assigned the monumental task of dealing with the accusations brought against Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate. As a dedicated agency working tirelessly to ensure the safety and security of Romanians, it now holds the responsibility to see through the link of the Tate brothers in various crimes like rape and human trafficking, as well as participating in organized crime.

Charges against Andrew and Tristan Tate

The Romanian organization DIICOT recently announced that it's going to press charges against Andrew and Tristan Tate, along with two other women, for rape, human trafficking, and forming a crime team to sexually exploit women. However, the brothers have always sternly stated their innocence, claiming the charges to be false. The agency, formed in 2004, is overseen by the Romanian Public Ministry, which is responsible for enforcing the law through various organizations.

Tate brothers have been charged on multiple counts

After months of investigation, the Tate brothers have been charged with multiple crimes on Tuesday, June 20, leading many to speculate that they could spend up to two decades in a Romanian prison if found guilty. However, it is important to note that an indictment doesn't mean the start of an immediate trial, as Romanian law stipulates that a judge must study the details of the case for 60 days.

What did the Tate Brothers' lawyer say regarding DIICOT pressing charges?

Following DIICOT's indictment, the Tate brothers' lawyer Sulaiman Ahmed released a statement on Twitter saying that he has studied the case for six months and believes that his clients are innocent. He also claimed that the accusations by DIICOT were false and that he had important information regarding the case, but would not divulge it as it could adversely affect the Tate brothers' case.

His tweet read, "Each and every attack against Tristan and Andrew Tate was built on a fragile foundation, and my relentless investigation unraveled the fallacies inherent in the accusations hurled their way. It became glaringly apparent that the Tates were victims of false accusations... Throughout my investigation, I unearthed a wealth of information, but I refrained from disclosing it, as I was keenly aware of the potential consequences it could have on the legal proceedings faced by the brothers."

The indictment of the Tate brothers by DIICOT in Romania, accused of committing a range of criminal offenses regarding sexually exploiting women, has caused significant public attention. While awaiting trial, the lawyered statement claims in no uncertain terms that the accusations are false and that the Tate brothers are innocent, presenting a picture not of two powerful influencers but of vulnerable victims.