Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When Ludwig thought showing a little too much skin was funny: 'My n**s were leaked'

2023-06-15 15:22
Ludwig's appearance on the 'Cold Ones' podcast led to an unfortunate turn of events and even cost him a sponsorship deal
When Ludwig thought showing a little too much skin was funny: 'My n**s were leaked'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ludwig, one of the internet's most well-known streamers in recent years with more than three million members, claimed that his most recent episode "almost" destroyed his career. In a video, Ludwig said that while appearing on the 'Cold Ones' podcast, a spoof of the popular YouTube series 'Hot Ones', he drank a couple too many beers.

Since both the hosts and the guests of the podcast frequently consume alcoholic beverages while on air, Ludwig became inebriated during the broadcast. He admitted as much in his YouTube video, titled 'This YouTube Leak Almost Ruined My Career'. "I knew this going in," he claimed. Ludwig claimed that despite having just eight beers scheduled for the episode, he ended up participating in a beer-chugging competition.

'My n**s were leaked'

Ludwig stated that he drank more than he intended to and had an embarrassing realization as he changed out of his clothes. “Is there a reason for me whipping out my b*****k? No, but I was really f*****g p**s drunk and I thought it would be funny,” he said.

Chad Roberts and Maxwell Stanley, the podcast's hosts and aliases anything4views and maxmoefoe, contacted Ludwig to let him know that their Patreon page featured an uncut version of the film.

Following the event, Ludwig became a trend on Twitter and hundreds of remarks about his physique made him uncomfortable. Ludwig further disclosed that the event cost him a sponsorship agreement.

“I will say, I did lose a sponsor because my n**s got out. A sponsor did back out of a deal because they saw that my n**s were leaked, and now they’re out. So that’s a little bit of an L,” he said.

Ludwig asked his followers to get tickets for his future Chessboxing event after labeling the situation "a little bit of an L."

“So in exchange, you can buy my Chessboxing ticket seats. My Chessboxing ticket seats for my Chessboxing event that's going to be the largest event I've ever done. Release tomorrow! They release literally tomorrow, November 4, and you can buy them! And you can come to Los Angeles, to the Galen Center where USC plays, to see some of the greatest Chess Boxing matches in history!” he said.

‘Damn bro, this situation is nuts’

Ludwig's revelation led to some serious chatter among his fans. A fan commented, “Damn bro, this situation is nuts. Gotta give credit to Ludwig for having the balls to smoothly deal with this situation. Thought this would've caused a sack full of controversy. Hopefully his family won't have a problem with this and they'll still pass down the family jewels to him.” Another wrote, “The idea of a sponsor being like "wait this guy has balls?" and canceling a deal is hilarious to me.”

Someone else said, “Ludwig's conviction to No Nut November and letting Max and Chad inspect his balls really elevates things.” A fan stated, “I know you say it almost ruined your career. But let's be honest this is a major career boost!”

Tags news