Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Ludwig join Kick? Pro streamer's verified account on platform sparks speculations among fans: 'It's never too late'

2023-06-21 13:57
Despite Ludwig Ahgren's denial of a move to Kick, online rumors about his potential joining continue to circulate, fueling curiosity and speculation among fans
Will Ludwig join Kick? Pro streamer's verified account on platform sparks speculations among fans: 'It's never too late'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The online community is buzzing with excitement as rumors circulate about Ludwig Ahgren, a popular YouTube streamer, potentially joining Kick. Social media has been flooded with pictures of a verified account bearing his name, fueling speculation about his move to the stake-owned streaming platform.

As a growing number of prominent streamers and content creators, including Twitch veterans like Ninja and Amournath, join Kick, the up-and-coming platform with ties to crypto-gambling, it has swiftly gained traction against its competitors. Kick made headlines recently with its $100 million deal to sign Twitch star xQc.

'It's never too late to build something good and genuine'

As tweets inundate social media, the recent signings have heightened the possibility of Ahgren joining the platform. Fans of the YouTube streamer anxiously await an official confirmation regarding his move to the platform. However, as of now, no news has been released on the matter.

On June 20, observant viewers of Kick spotted an Ahgren account with a verified checkmark, suggesting that the YouTuber could potentially join the competing platform soon.

Amid swirling rumors, Ahgren even commented in response to a tweet about the verified account. Despite the absence of an official confirmation, Ahgren replied to a tweet from Hunter "Hun2r," a former member of The Guard and esports professional, who shared the news of Ahgren's potential move on Twitter. The tweet quickly gained substantial attention among fans, and Ahgren's response further fueled speculation. His statement read, "Hunter, it's never too late to create something meaningful and authentic." Ahgren went on to confirm that he is definitely not moving to Kick, stating that the record was recently created solely for him to type in xQc's visit.

“Today’s bait tweet resulted in me waking up to DMs from my boss all because I just wanted to use my name when I type in my Juicer’s chat, so that’s why I fired off a reply,” he explained in the tweet. During a live stream shortly after, Ahgren definitively addressed the tweets, firmly denying all rumors of a potential move to Kick or any contract with the platform. “Not moving to Kick, I don’t have a Kick contract, there are no secret things that are about to be announced, and candidly speaking, I don’t think Train would want me on the website,” he said.

'Bro is softer then my pillow LOL'

A user on Twitter wrote, "Bro is softer then my pillow LOL" while another user wrote, "This is truly one of the brilliant mogul mail move there." Yet another user posted, "Lud in his slime era." A fourth user stated, "Nicest way to tell someone to get a job."