Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Mandy Rose looks stunning in thong in her new TikTok video, fans react

2023-05-15 18:48
Mandy Rose hops on TikTok in a stunning one-piece thong outfit. Take a look
Mandy Rose looks stunning in thong in her new TikTok video, fans react

Amanda Saccomanno, better known to her fans as Mandy Rose, has taken TikTok by storm with her latest video wearing a one-piece thong. With over 812k followers on TikTok, she decided it was high time to reintroduce her account to the social media world, and boy did she deliver! Despite only sharing three videos since January, her latest release has certainly got people talking.

Mandy has over 3 million followers on Instagram. The videos she shared on her handle are nothing less than a showstopper. Here's us taking a deeper dive into her latest, internet-breaking, outfit!!

READ MORE

Paige Spiranac: Golf influencer explains why she won't post 'nudes' on social media

Paige Spiranac: 2023 net worth, dating life and family background of golf influencer

Mandy wore a one-piece thong swimsuit

@mandysacs Some BTS from my photoshoot! Check out my VIP fan page for more exclusive content! 🔥🤫🫦 LINK IN BIO 👇🏻 Fantime.com/fitmandyinfo #VIP #photoshoot #fanpage #exclusive #mandysacs #model #bikini #bts #foryou #ownyourbrand ♬ original sound - iamdoechii

No easy poolside hangs for Mandy. Instead, she wears a one-piece thong swimsuit, making a bold and daring statement that left thousands of TikTok users in awe. It's no wonder the video has been watched by tens of thousands of viewers, despite only being released in the past few days. Despite her impressive follower count, the all-seeing algorithm may have let her down a little. Perhaps it's because she took a little too long to share her new video. However, it hasn't stopped her loyal supporters from leaving positive comments in droves, and it's clear to see that Mandy has a lot of behind-the-scenes footage to share, which is just what her fans are craving.

Since parting ways with WWE, Mandy has dedicated herself to creating quality content for her followers, and boy has it paid off! With a growing fan base and impressive view counts, it's clear that she has found her niche in the online world. So, if you're looking for a new TikTok account to follow, look no further than Mandy Rose.

'Damnnnnnn'

A user on TikTok commented, "Very beautiful," while the other wrote, "Damnnnnnn." Another user on TikTok wrote, "You always looking amazing." The fourth user commented, "Stunning Mandy."

Will she be back in WWE?

Aside from her content, Mandy has been featured on the cover of a magazine and even considered for an acting role. There's no guarantee that she won't return to the WWE at some point in the future. She did a Q&A on Friday night and it was the first question she was asked. This is how Mandy answered the question, "Ummm... I don't know. I don’t know what the future holds. So…”

That might not be the answer people are looking for, but it’s as good as it’s going to get right now.

Tags news