Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

GMA's Robin Roberts gets back at Michael Strahan as she interrupts his interview with Geri Halliwell-Horner

2023-10-06 11:57
This comes after Michael Strahan playfully sat on Robin Roberts' lap after interrupting her on live TV
GMA's Robin Roberts gets back at Michael Strahan as she interrupts his interview with Geri Halliwell-Horner

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Recently, ‘Good Morning America’ star Robin Roberts interrupted her co-host Michael Strahan's interview with Spice Girl Geri Halliwell-Horner live on air.

The 62-year-old made a sarcastic comment from off the camera while Strahan was interviewing Horner.

This comes only a few days after Strahan crashed Roberts’ on-air segment and eventually sat on her lap. After refusing to get up, Roberts swatted his behind and asked him to “get out of here.”

However, Roberts finally got the chance to avenge herself and returned the snide favor by disrupting Strahan’s interview.

‘GMA’ host Robin Roberts disrupts Michael Strahan’s interview with Geri Halliwell-Horner

Strahan returned to ‘GMA’ on Tuesday, October 3, for a quick interview with Horner, about her new book, ‘Rosie Frost and the Falcon Queen’.

Horner admitted that the former NFL star reminds her of a character of Mr Marcellas in the book, leaving Strahan to jump and agree to the same role in the movie if it ever gets made.

Strahan said, “I’ll tell you right now, if you turn this into a movie, I'm available.”

The Spice Girl complimented him and said, “You've definitely got that extra. A big smile”

It was at this junction, that Roberts shouted from off-camera, “Oh, he's extra alright.”

Everyone in the studio laughed, including Strahan. However, he didn’t hold back as he came up with a befitting reply.

He looked off to the side and shouted, “Excuse me, from the peanut gallery over there! I am over here conducting an interview with one of my favorites. Leave us alone.”

The crew had a great laugh during the show as Strahan and Roberts got into a humorous exchange on the show.

Michael Strahan irked Robin Roberts by sitting on her lap on ‘GMA’

Only a few days ago, Roberts was interviewing WNBA star Breanna Stewart on the morning show.

After speaking about her career and what was next for her, Roberts told everyone where to watch the next game.

However, when she looked over to the side, Strahan suddenly appeared in the frame.

He sat on her lap and pretended to catch a fake basketball as Roberts said, "Don't you post me up again!”

Roberts did her best to get Strahan off her as the crew and hosts laughed off-camera. But when he got up and started walking off the set, she swatted his behind with her cue cards.

By interrupting Strahan’s interview with Horner, Roberts finally got back at the former NFL star for his previous indiscretion.