Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Joe Rogan and Mark Cuban? Exploring 'JRE' podcaster and 'Shark Tank' investor's feud

2023-08-11 15:26
Mark Cuban responded to Joe Rogan's criticism of the pharma industry
What happened between Joe Rogan and Mark Cuban? Exploring 'JRE' podcaster and 'Shark Tank' investor's feud

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Following an episode of 'The Joe Rogan Experience', billionaire Mark Cuban responded to podcaster and UFC commentator Joe Rogan's criticism. Cuban and Rogan got into a Twitter argument in June.

The argument started when Rogan said that he wished to have Dr Peter Hotez, a pro-vaccine medical expert, debate against Robert F Kennedy Jr, who is anti-vaccine, on his show.

'I don't think he knows what he's talking about'

Cuban put out a tweet accusing Rogan of attempting to intimidate the doctor. He wrote, "Way to talk in generalities Joe. Not saying there aren't a lot of f****d up things about pharma. That's why we created Costplusdrugs. But to ignore that the same industry has saved who knows how many lives is b******t and you know it."

The 'Shark Tank' investor further wrote, "It's also disrespectful to all the doctors, researchers and medical professionals that dedicate their lives to saving lives, like Dr Hotez and the 800k plus doctors in the country that believe vaccines save lives."

Cuban added, "Joe , you and elonmusk's twitter are the mainstream online media and your platforms have become everything supposedly wrong with MSM. You are driven by self interest. Just like the MSM always has been accused of."

Cuban also posted a short clip of Rogan chatting with Patrick Bet-David, that was published by journalist Rav Arora, who tweeted, "Joe is referring to my private debate with @mcuban on vaccinating young men where he revealed his striking ignorance."

During the podcast's episode, Rogan said, "I know about his exchanges with Rav Arora. I don't think he knows what he's talking about the side effects. I don't think he knows what he's talking about with the dangers of myocarditis, the idea that it's nothing and it goes away quickly."

Hearing this, Cuban responded saying, "Ok @joerogan and @ravarora1 let me ask you a question. Which health care insurance company, anywhere in the world, has raised their rates for people who have been vaccinated?"

Cuban further asked, "Which has raised their rates for parents of vaccinated, teen boys? Which sports organizations now charge more for vaccinated teen boys to participate to cover the 'increased risk' of myocarditis from vaccination?"

Mark Cuban recalls $94B miscalculation

Cuban, the owner of the Dallas Mavericks, has a net worth of nearly $5.8B, but he claimed he could have been richer had he invested in Uber during its early stages in the early 2010s. The rideshare company is valued at more than $94B.

During an episode of Kevin Hart's 'Hart to Heart', Cuban said, "The guy who started Uber, Travis Kalanick, right? He had a company before that, Red Swoosh, a peer-to-peer networking thing. I invested in it. I basically saved him. He was running out of money, and his investors came to me. We sold it. We made a little bit of money."

Cuban further said, "He comes to me like, 'First off, I got this thing. It's gonna replace taxi cab.' It was called Uber Cab at the time. I still got the emails, right? I'm like, 'I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it.' But the valuation of $10 million, and I said, 'I'll do $5 million' for Uber, never came back to me."