Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' fans thrilled as Whoopi Goldberg drops rare Thanksgiving spam, promises to return for Christmas on IG

2023-11-26 13:50
Whoopi Goldberg was in Italy for Thanksgiving and wished her fans on Instagram
'The View' fans thrilled as Whoopi Goldberg drops rare Thanksgiving spam, promises to return for Christmas on IG

ROME, ITALY: ‘The View’ host Whoopi Goldberg has returned to Instagram with a Thanksgiving spam. She shared videos of her Thanksgiving turkey and answered some questions from fans. She has also begun preparing for Christmas.

Goldberg isn’t quite active on social media platforms. However, she has promised her eventual return to Instagram around Christmas time after spending the last few days keeping her fans updated from Italy.

‘The View’ host garnered a lot of attention from her fans in the last few days. They were thrilled to see her back on social media, and expressed the same in Goldberg’s comment section.

Whoopi Goldberg celebrates Thanksgiving in Italy

On Instagram, ‘The View’ host Whoopi Goldberg shared a video of herself prepping her Thanksgiving turkey and the caption read, “It’s Thanksgiving Eve and Whoopi is in Italy making her famous holiday Turkey.”

In the next video, Goldberg answered some questions that were asked in the previous video and wrote, “Listen up Ya’ll. I’m answering your questions,” and all questions were related to the Thanksgiving turkey being made by Goldberg.

On Thanksgiving day, Goldberg wished her fans on Instagram, “I’m in Italy and the turkey is just about ready. Happy Thanksgiving!” In the video, Goldberg named her turkey 'Miss delicious' as she checked on the stuffing.

In her last Thanksgiving video, Goldberg thanked everyone who journeyed with her on Instagram as she cooked the turkey. ‘The View’ host said, “So I just wanna say thank you to everybody who was paying attention to me and my turkey. We ate that turkey, we ate her. She was slightly dry because I left her out for too long when we were making other stuff.”

Goldberg also said she was “thankful for everybody who was paying attention.”

She concluded her video and said, “See me again around Christmas time because these are the only two things I know how to make, so you know I’m probably gonna do it again. See you soon.”

In Goldberg’s most recent video, ‘The View’ host was seen swaying along to ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’ by Mariah Carey, and she wrote, “Today starts that time of year again - here we go ya’ll. And thank you Ms Carey @mariahcarey.”

Fans laud Whoopi Goldberg’s Thanksgiving videos

As Whoopi Goldberg shared a glimpse into her Thanksgiving celebration in Italy, fans were quick to rush to the comment section after Goldberg expressed her gratitude to everyone who paid attention to her and the turkey.

One fan wrote, “We love seeing you Whoopi, love you!” and another wrote, “I’m thankful for the love and wisdom you share.”

“Thank you for sharing @whoopigoldberg,” commented one fan, and another wrote, “You’re the best!”

Fans continued to pour their love for Goldberg as one wrote, “So thankful for you!! You’ve saved my life so many times, happy holidays Whoopi,” and another commented, “Thank you for inviting us into your home and kitchen!”

Tags news