Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Britney Spears’ memoir to expose 'bombshells' and shocking secrets of her family history, claims source

2023-10-01 08:53
Britney Spears is set to share her own version of events in her memoir 'The Woman in Me' which will hit the shelves on October 24
Britney Spears’ memoir to expose 'bombshells' and shocking secrets of her family history, claims source

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Britney Spears is set to share her own version of events in her memoir, 'The Woman in Me', which will hit the shelves on October 24.

A source close to the pop star tells Page Six that the book will expose some shocking secrets about her family history, her mental health challenges, and her 13-year conservatorship.

Britney Spears' family history: From her grandparents to parents

The source says that Spears, 41, has put a lot of effort into the book, which is written with a ghostwriter and has undergone a lot of therapy to complete it.

“You have to be really patient with somebody telling their story for the first time and not force them. She details her family history, from her grandparents to her parents to why she is the way she is," the source says.

The report, citing the source, further adds that Spears has talked about the book with her sons, Sean Preston, 18, and Jayden James, 17, who recently moved to Hawaii with their father, Kevin Federline.

They all keep in touch on the phone and Spears is said to have finally on the road to building a relationship with them.

Britney Spears' breakdown and conservatorship

The book will also recount every moment of the 2008 breakdown that led to her strict conservatorship which she fought to end in a public legal battle this year.

“Every huge sensationalized headline is all in there. There are a few bombshells, and you will have empathy for Britney," the source says.

"It’s Britney telling her story, without handlers, totally unfiltered — the good, the bad and the ugly,” the source continues.

Britney Spears' marriage, breakup, and how she is recovering from it

The memoir is also expected to include a passage about her marriage to Sam Asghari from whom she split in August after just a year of marriage.

One of the friends of Spears told the publication she is recovering from the breakup and that it takes a minute to get over it.

While other sources, cited by the outlet, claim that Spears has been banned from going on a press tour to promote the book, another source, however, said that it’s her decision and that no one is keeping her behind closed doors.

“But at the moment she does feel ‘Let’s let this book speak for itself,’” the source says.

Sources claim the book will force people to leave the girl alone

One more Hollywood source who the outet says has worked with Jamie Spears, Britney’s father and former conservator, says, “It’s going to be really interesting to read the book.

"I’m not sure how the publishers could even fact-check most of it. Britney has been seriously unwell in the past.” one more source close to the family says.

“I don’t think they will be upset. I think they will think it’s fair,” adds another.

The Spears' insider revealed that this book is Britney’s way of taking back control of her life and her narrative.

“This book will be Britney unedited, and I think you will finish the book with a new perspective: ‘We gotta leave this girl alone,’” the source adds.

Tags news