Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘CBS Mornings’ host Gayle King hunts for the perfect silver outfit to wear at Beyonce’s Renaissance concert in Las Vegas

2023-08-27 12:49
Gayle King asked strangers for advice as she was unable to decide an outfit even 24 hours before Beyonce's Renaissance tour concert in Las Vegas
‘CBS Mornings’ host Gayle King hunts for the perfect silver outfit to wear at Beyonce’s Renaissance concert in Las Vegas

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Gayle King has not yet had enough of Beyonce as she plans on taking over another set of shows from the Rennaissance World Tour.

All the concertgoers for the upcoming shows have been asked by Queen B herself to show up in their best silver outfits for all the dates in the next few weeks.

As one of the biggest Beyonce fans to exist in Hollywood, King is making sure she gets the most dazzling outfit for the night.

The 'CBS Mornings' host recently went on a quest seeking help from strangers to prepare for the Las Vegas dates.

Beyonce asks fans to go silver for Virgo season

The legendary singer-songwriter recently made a simple wish for her 42nd birthday.

Beyonce, through her Instagram story, asked her fans to dress up in her signature silver for all the shows scheduled during the Virgo season, which already started a few days ago.

Her story said, “Virgo season is upon us. This tour has been such a joy and as we approach the last month, my birthday wish is to celebrate with you wearing your most fabulous silver fashions to the shows 8.23-9.22!”

It further added, “We'll surround ourselves in a shimmering human disco ball each night. Everybody mirroring each other's joy. Virgo season together in the house of chrome. See you there!” and signed off as “Your B at RWT.”

Gayle King goes on a silver dress hunt for Beyonce's Renaissance Tour

It is no secret that the CBS host Gayle King can go to any lengths for her favorite idol Beyonce.

Recently, she has been struggling to find the perfect outfit for the Las Vegas shows she plans to attend.

In a post made on Instagram, she shared her woes about not having chosen an outfit even hours before the concert was set to happen.

"24 hours until @beyonce and still on the hunt for silver or platinum to not embarrass the queen," her caption read, "First dress is too short. Trying to find fabric to add bc when I bend over...let's just say I feel some air...second dress feels too formal...and the last one is a mesh see through number."

King then added that she would continue looking for more options after reaching her destination. "...not trying to look like a fool want to look fun… let me know your thoughts...but will be looking for more when I land in Las Vegas!"

Gayle King takes a stranger's help for silver outfit

After reaching Vegas, King was quick to get to a store and resume her quest for her silver outfit.

There, the CBS host approached a stranger for advice on what she should wear for the night. In the video shared by King, she introduced herself as Erica.

She wrote in the caption, "Looks like I’m not the only one in these streets looking for silver/platinum outfits for @beyonce today!! Getting advice from nice strangers until I find the perfect one."

"I have the perfect boots for you!" Erica shared with King after revealing that she had already prepared her outfit for the concert.

Shoe-enthusiast King was more than excited to see what the stranger had in store for her. She was then pointed towards a pair of silver boots that King quickly took a liking to.

The 'CBS Mornings' host was also joined by her daughter Kirby Bumpus on her trip to attend Beyonce's concert.

Tags news