Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I got the right information': Garcelle Beauvais says she spoke to Jamie Foxx's family, condemns 'horrible rumor' about his health

2023-05-15 14:55
'I've spoken to the family, and I don't want to say much because they're the ones to say it,' said Garcelle Beauvais
'I got the right information': Garcelle Beauvais says she spoke to Jamie Foxx's family, condemns 'horrible rumor' about his health

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jamie Foxx's ‘White House Down’ co-star and friend Garcelle Beauvais, 56, recently spoke out about the ‘Ray’ star’s health after the Academy Award-winning actor was hospitalized for an unknown “medical complication” last month. While Foxx, 55, is still unreachable to the general public, it is not for his close ones. In fact, Beauvais, who played the multi-talented actor’s love interest in 'The Jamie Foxx Show' from 1996 to 2001, could send her best wishes to the ‘Day Shift’ actor “for sure.”

In a recent interview, as Beauvais was asked whether she could send her wishes to Foxx, she replied, saying, "Yeah, for sure." The Haitian-American actress added, "I've spoken to the family, and I don't want to say much because they're the ones to say it, but it broke my heart that this horrible rumor [about Jamie's health] was running around.”

READ MORE

Jamie Foxx's friends and family circle wagons around his condition as rumors flood Internet

Jamie Foxx's close ones 'hoping for best but preparing for worst' as he remains hospitalized weeks after medical emergency

While rumors of Jamie Foxx’s deteriorating health conditions were doing the rounds of the internet, the ‘Wild Wild West’ actress said to People, "...I immediately got the right information, [but] I just think people can't run with stuff like that. It's hurtful to so many people."

‘He was playing pickleball yesterday!’

After the ‘Beat Shazam’ and Jamie’s daughter Corinne Foxx’s social media post involving the critical “medical condition” of her father, the first update from the family came when the ‘Django Unchained’ actor posted on social media on May 4. He wrote, “Appreciate all the love!!! Feeling blessed” on a black background.

As fans grew worried regarding Foxx's health due to the lack of official confirmations, Corinne took to her Instagram story on Friday to give the first update from the family. Sharing the screenshot of a media house’s article titled, "Jamie Foxx's loves ones reportedly preparing for the worst,” she wrote, "Update from the family: Sad to see how the media runs wild," before adding, "My dad has been out of the hospital for weeks, recuperating. In fact, he was playing pickleball yesterday! Thanks for everyone's prayers and support,” reports People. "We have an exciting work update coming next week too!" promises the 29-year-old model and actress.

'Why is she speaking on behalf of Jamie'

"Why is she speaking on behalf of Jamie. He should come out to speak for himself," said one fan. The second said, "His silence only leaves us to speculate—So I think it was a stroke." The third said, "Well.....if he wasn't near death, shouldn't he be telling us that? I mean, it's not like he's been shy about speaking to the camera! Good luck, and best wishes to him regardless of whatever the truth may be!!!"

Someone else said, "I feel like this is how it would play out if it was a dope OD. First, they would say it was bad (since he may have almost died), then they'd be like "Nah, it was nothing" Kinda seems what's going on here." Another concerned fan said, "Maybe they should clarify by saying why he was in there ." Another netizen said, "Rumors wouldnt be wild if they werent being so hush hush. claims he was playing pickle ball but zero photos have been released of him if hes doing so great."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news