Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chrissy Teigen hits back at trolls claiming she has a 'new face' due to 'overfill': 'I gained weight'

2023-06-17 01:47
'No mean intentions? But [you’re] saying this could be your face if you do it wrong?' wrote Chrissy Teigen
Chrissy Teigen hits back at trolls claiming she has a 'new face' due to 'overfill': 'I gained weight'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chrissy Teigen has once again made it clear that she won’t take it! The model was slammed for her ‘new face’ after many online users pointed out her changed appearance on Instagram. The supermodel called her haters "piece of s**t" and she posted a few screenshots from the comments section. “‘No mean intentions?'” “But [you’re] saying this could be your face if you do it wrong?” referring to some of the captions.

However, the 37-year-old admitted that she ‘gained weight,’ and social media users suggested that partially it could be ‘the possible consequences … [of] overfill.” Some of the comments read, “She’s a bad person so this is just her karma,” one user wrote. The second user said, “She’s got the face she deserves.” “She was beautiful before. Not sure why she destroyed her face like that,” noted the third user. Teigen highlighted a few comments on her Story, and wrote sarcastically, “Thanks for this @beautybydrkay.”

'Constant liposuction'

Earlier, some social media users accused her of opting for surrogacy to welcome her now five-month-old daughter Esti. They alleged that she used a prosthetic called a ‘moon bump.’ In response, the ‘Cravings’ author shared a picture from her C-section, and joked, “Extremely realistic ‘moon bump.'” A fan has also believed she uses ‘constant liposuction’ for slender legs. It said, “Constant liposuction, trainers and good diet.. as she should. I would lol.” Teigen replied instantly, “‘Constant liposuction’ What are you even talking about lol,” reports PageSix.

Teigen's husband John Legend also came to her defense and slammed Megyn Kelly over her comment about Chrissy Teigen’s correspondents’ dinner outfit. “Megyn, you know, she likes attention," he told TMZ before adding, "She needs it after she got fired from FOX. She has to do what she can to get attention. She pissed all the conservatives off when she asked [Donald Trump] a tough question. So, now she's trying to figure out a way to win him back."

'Like she was literally going to the coronation'

Kelly had commented, "You know who they think is relevant? Chrissy Teigen. That's who they invited as their big star. We've gone from George Clooney to Chrissy Teigen, who showed up there like she was literally going to the coronation," as per reports. Teigen walked out of a restaurant with Legend and three women carrying a train of her dress, "She has by my count three minions following her - that's minions in her view - following her, holding the dress or the train of her existent dress."

Tags news epcelebs