Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Robin Roberts' fiancee Amber Laign says she should get used to 'signing Roberts' as they get their marriage license

2023-09-08 16:21
Robin Roberts shared a happy clip of her and Amber Laign completing the paperwork for their marriage license
Robin Roberts' fiancee Amber Laign says she should get used to 'signing Roberts' as they get their marriage license

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Good Morning America’ star Robin Roberts and Amber Laign have finally received their marriage license after filling in the paperwork at the Farmington County Clerk's Office in New York.

After completing the formalities, Laign was quick to address that she’s "going to have to get used to signing Roberts" as her last name on different paperwork.

The couple whose wedding is scheduled for September 8, 2023, was recently spotted out, "officializing" their love by completing the formalities of getting a marriage license.

The ‘GMA’ host posted a clip on her Instagram where the soon-to-be-married couple can be seen walking into the Clerk’s office.

Robin Roberts and Amber Laign get their marriage license

Roberts’ Instagram clip titled Road to the Ring showed her and longtime partner, Laign walking hand-in-hand to get their marriage license.

The two wore big smiles as they walked into the office to fill out some paperwork. Laign revealed in the clip that she and Roberts were there to "get their [marriage] license."

After the representative at the office confirmed that everything written on their marriage license form was true, she had them sign their names at the bottom of the form.

The representative asked the couple to give the form to the reverend at their wedding and after he has signed, the form will return to the clerk’s office and will be kept in the vault.

While Roberts was listening to the representative, Laign looked into the camera and said, “I’m going to have to get used to signing Roberts” on paperwork in the future.

Roberts captioned the entire post, “Road to the Ring is nearing an end…18 years and totally worth the wait! #ThankfulThursday #HappyWeddingEve. This is take 2 which includes the 3 Rings of Marriage.”

Roberts later explained that the third ring of marriage is “suffer-ing” as the clip concluded.

Fans congratulate Robin Roberts and Amber Laign

Fans were quick to barge in and congratulate the couple for getting their marriage license before their big day.

A fan wrote, “Ok WHY am I crying !!!! How exciting… I’m so happy for you both. HAPPY ALMOST DAY TO YOU BOTH. God bless #teamrobinandsweetamber.”

Another fan said, “I’m crying! I’m SO happy for the two of you!!”

One fan shared her own story, “Congratulations! I got our marriage license yesterday too! So exciting. I can’t wait to see the photos”

One fan quipped, “I love following along on your pre-wedding adventures.”

Another added, “WOW EIGHTEEN YEARS @robinrobertsgma and Sweet Amber??? You both give me hope one day soon for me. I LOVE YOU”

Tags news