Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

KSI responds to edited livestream clip featuring Adin Ross: 'People can't deal with my high confidence'

2023-09-24 15:59
'Tommy’s a big guy. I saw what he did to Jake. I'm not sure about this fight,' KSI is heard saying in the clip
KSI responds to edited livestream clip featuring Adin Ross: 'People can't deal with my high confidence'

WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRE: Popular English influencer, rapper, and boxer KSI recently reacted to an edited clip of his livestream with Adin Ross. The clip was uploaded by a user on TikTok and went viral in a short while.

Notably, KSI is all set to face Tommy Fury in a boxing match on October 14 in Manchester, England during the DAZN PPV. Moreover, Logan Paul and Dillon Danis will also face each other during the same match card.

KSI’s reaction to the video

KSI took to X and uploaded the viral TikTok video on the social media platform with the caption, “People can’t deal with my high confidence so they’re making TikToks of me out of context.”

In the video, KSI is heard saying, “I don’t know about this Tommy fight. I’m fucking terrified. Like, Tommy’s a big guy. I saw what he did to Jake. I'm not sure about this fight.”

The buzz around the fight has been quite high for the last couple of months. Besides, during a recent livestream, KSI and Tommy Fury took jibes at each other and ended up topless to reveal their muscular bodies. Tommy Fury’s father also joined in along with Adin Ross.

Internet trolls KSI

As KSI uploaded the video on X, fans chimed in with comments such as “You are cringe”, “Youre losing fam, all talk no action”, “He's taking action soon”, “Man’s always gotta be the main character” and “In his dreams.. people are only making fun of him.”

Others also commentedm “Tommy knocking Ksi out in round 1,” “They just need the money,” “Dillon is the marketing genius behind your own event,” “The bigger they are, the harder they fall,” and “Your confidence will win you this fight..... stay strong mate.”

Tags news