Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tammy Slaton flaunts her drastic weight loss and dance moves in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 promo video

2023-11-18 09:48
Tammy Slaton teases premiere date of '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 in new video
Tammy Slaton flaunts her drastic weight loss and dance moves in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 promo video

DIXON, KENTUCKY: TLC show star Tammy Slaton recently flaunted a drastic weight loss in her latest TikTok video.

Dancing with enthusiasm alongside two friends, Tammy revealed her slimmer figure and promoted the upcoming Season 5 of '1000-lb Sisters'.

In the clip, she joyfully exclaimed, "Really get into it," while her friends danced off-camera, leaving her in the spotlight. The reality star captioned the video, "Us going into the next season like."

However, Tammy's fans appeared to be in a similar spirit and praised her for a slimmer figure. Taking to the comments, a TikTok user wrote, "Tammy u look so good girl I’m so happy for u. Can’t wait to watch next season."

Another person said, "The fact she’s up dancing is just amazing 😭🤍." "Did you ever think you would be out of that chair and off O2? Now 👀 at YOU! YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN 🫅🏻!" noted another fan.

Another follower wrote, "Gurrllll is getting skinnyyy hard work payed offff." Another internet user added, "Are you planning on getting skin removal? You are looking so good, so proud!"

Another social media user commented, "TAMMY! YOURE DANCING! I’ve followed you and Amy since the ‘chubby bunny’ days and I could cry. I’m so proud of you 🩷."

@tammyslaton2020 @nick.knock.lets.bop #tlc ♬ original sound - Tammy slaton

What is Tammy Slaton's current weight?

The '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton currently weighs 448 pounds. The TLC personality has dropped around 269 pounds as she continues her strict diet and fitness regimen.

Tammy has undergone an impressive transformation in the past few years.

Tammy returned to her home in Kentucky after spending 14 months in the rehab facility after abstaining from drinking alcohol, smoking, and vaping for nine months.

Tammy Slaton navigates major life changes in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5

'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton will navigate a new life in the upcoming season of the TLC show. In '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5, Tammy finally returned home after spending 14 months at Windsor Lane Rehabilitation Center in Gibsonburg, Ohio.

'1000-lb Sisters' Season 4 ended with a stunning wedding of Tammy and Caleb Willingham but things weren’t going so well for him as he began to 'backslide' and gain weight again.

However, Tammy returned home after spending 14 months in rehab. Tammy's homecoming kicked off on an upbeat note, with her proudly exclaiming, "I lost 300 lbs. And I’m ready to conquer the world.”

Although Tammy's return home is first met with laughter and levity, the latest trailer clip also shows the Slaton sisters dealing with turmoil at home.

Amy struggles to manage the household and her two young children, Gage Dean, 3, and Glenn Allen, 1, while her marriage to Michael Halterman continues to decline.

Amy tearfully told her family about her struggles and marital issues, which later led to an explosive confrontation that resulted in the police being called.

Meanwhile, Tammy admitted during the confession, "I didn’t know coming home, the world was going to fall apart."

Who will return for '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5?

Slaton sisters Tammy and Amy would definitely return in '1000-lb Sisters' Season 5. Besides them, Tammy's husband, Caleb Willingham, and Amy's husband, Michael Halterman, would also return for the latest season.

Fans will also see Tammy and Amy's brother Chris and his wife Brittany Combs along with their sister Amanda Halterman in the new season.

'1000-lb Sisters' Season 5 premieres on Tuesday, December 12, 2023, at 9/8c on TLC.

Tags news