Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It's 5 pm somewhere': Today's Sheinelle Jones defends bizarre workplace habit in behind-the-scenes video

2023-10-14 15:51
The editorial director of 'Today's digital platform recently posted a video capturing Sheinelle Jones consuming alcohol during work hours
'It's 5 pm somewhere': Today's Sheinelle Jones defends bizarre workplace habit in behind-the-scenes video

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host Sheinelle Jones playfully defended herself after a colleague shared a surprising behind-the-scenes video, shedding light on her behavior.

Arianna G Davis, the editorial director of 'Today's digital platform, recently posted a video capturing morning show host Jones consuming alcohol during work hours.

It's worth noting that alcohol is permitted under specific circumstances on the 'Today' show.

Just last month, Hoda Kotb marked "new beginnings" when Laura Jarrett joined the morning show as a new addition.

To celebrate Laura's promotion, the 'Today' hosts brought out fresh glasses of champagne for their co-hosts. They raised their glasses in a toast, with Craig Melvin suggesting that it marked "the new chapter."

Sheinelle Jones jokes she's 'carbo-loading' ahead of NYC marathon

In two clips shared on Arianna G Davis' Instagram Stories, Sheinelle Jones was seen on the ‘Today’ set enjoying a glass of Rose wine.

When questioned by Arianna about her early morning indulgence in the second video, Jones humorously responded, "I'm carbo-loading."

Jones attempted to clarify, “Rose has carbs, right?”, to which Arianna simply replied, "Sure."

In that video, Jones offered a light-hearted caution to viewers, advising them not to replicate what she was doing "at home."

She clarified her choice to have a drink, explaining that it was due to “running so much.”

Arianna supported Jones’ decision, expressing that she could do "whatever she wanted." Jones playfully justified her drink by humorously stating that "it was 5 o'clock somewhere."

Ariana captioned the post, “...it's 5 o'clock somewhere, and she's running the New York marathon, so [she's] 'carb loading' Cheers!"

A look at Ariana G Davis and Sheinelle Jones’ friendship

In her Instagram Stories, Arianna's following post showcased a joyful selfie of herself and Jones, with their faces close together in a friendly manner.

She captioned the image with admiration, “Another inspiration to me who's doing ALL the things while training for a marathon.” She also mentioned, "I don't know how she does it!!!! And also my soror, just saying! The first and finest."

Jones, in turn, reshared a video of herself that was originally posted on Arianna's Instagram page on her own Instagram Stories.

She jokingly defended herself by writing, "In my defense, it was from a segment," indicating that her earlier video of her having a drink was related to a work-related segment.

Tags news