Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Rebecca Loos now? Victoria Beckham pulls the curtain on David Beckham's affair that almost destroyed couple

2023-10-04 15:47
Victoria Beckham discussed her husband David Beckham's alleged romance with Rebecca Loos for the first time in a Netflix docuseries
Where is Rebecca Loos now? Victoria Beckham pulls the curtain on David Beckham's affair that almost destroyed couple

LONDON, UK: Rebecca Loos, who served as the Beckhams' personal assistant and claimed that she and David Beckham had an affair, currently resides in Norway with her husband and their two sons.

Since she first made headlines, 46-year-old Loos has gone a long way. She no longer works as a glamour model and instead teaches yoga.

Victoria Beckham recently opened up about the agonizing emotional agony she went through in the wake of revelations regarding her husband David's alleged romance with Loos, which occurred nearly two decades ago.

The months that followed were the "hardest" of her life, and she no longer felt like the pair "had each other," she remarked.

Victoria made the revelations nearly 20 years after it was alleged that her husband and the personal assistant had grown close while he was playing in Spain for Real Madrid.

In an intimate conversation in the Netflix documentary 'Beckham', Victoria stated, "It was the hardest period for us. Because it felt like the world was against us."

Meanwhile, the former England captain added he still isn't sure how they got through the 2003 crisis but he and his ex-Spice Girl wife realized they had to "fight for their family".

He also claimed they felt like they were "drowning" while their high-profile marriage was in the news for months.

As per Daily Mail, David said he "felt physically sick every day" while they battled to keep their marriage unaffected. He openly stated, "I don't know how we got through it."

Victoria acknowledged that she frequently felt isolated, even from her husband, and that the painful memories of that time were still quite evident.

Rebecca Loos lives with her husband and their two children

Loos, who made headlines when she lured a pig to harvest its sperm on a reality show, stated that she now resides in a farmhouse in the Norwegian mountains and spends her time searching for wild food.

She told The Sun, "Now I spend my time practicing yoga, running, biking and hiking and foraging for wild food for my two young sons. Life is very different," as per The Mirror.

Loos quit the bustle of the city after meeting Norwegian doctor Sven Christjar Skaiaa on the reality series '71 Degrees North'.

Sven was a behind-the-scenes medic on the show, and the couple had a child in 2008.

The former reality star, who supposedly made £1 million ($1.21 million) off the Beckham issues, married Sven, and the two eventually welcomed their second child.

The couple got married in a private ceremony in 2012, and later relocated to the mountain village of Hemsedal with their two boys, Magnus, 12, and Liam, 8, to begin a new life.

Their residence in the Buskerud area of southern Norway is so far away that it takes three hours to get there from the nearest airport and two hours to get to the closest hospital.

Her website, rebeccaloos.com, states that she also teaches yoga in Oslo. She offers both in-person and online classes there, alongside hosting a variety of wellness retreats and events.

Loos has received training in Restorative yoga and yoga Nidra in addition to Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin, Senior, and children's yoga.

What transpired between Rebecca Loos and David Beckham?

The 46-year-old former PA gained fame after alleging that she had an affair with David, her former boss; a claim that he consistently denied and was never verified.

Loos alleged in 2004 that she had an affair with the veteran player while he was representing Real Madrid in Spain.

Their business partnership came to an end after she made extremely public accusations of having an affair with the famous athlete over the course of four months in Madrid, Spain.

She later exploded onto the UK entertainment scene, making appearances on reality programs like 'Celebrity Love Island', 'The Farm', and '71 Degrees North'.

The Sun claimed that in April 2004, Loos spoke to British tabloid 'News of the World', alleging that she had been sleeping with David despite him being married to the former Spice Girl at the time.

Loos did not, however, provide any concrete proof that such an affair ever occurred.

David also referred to the accusations as "ludicrous" and fiercely denied anything relating to that.

Victoria, who has acknowledged that she has fought hard to maintain her marriage, also stood by his side and refuted the accusations.

The Beckhams no longer feel they have 'anything to prove'

The Beckhams' candor in the documentary appeared to be a sign of their pursuit of authenticity. It was their opinion that they no longer had "anything to prove."

Victoria had remained in the UK during the Madrid drama in order to provide stability for their sons Romeo and Brooklyn. David felt more isolated and lonely in Spain as a result of this separation.

"I get sold overnight, the next minute I'm in a city, I don't speak the language," David recalled in the documentary, adding, "More importantly, I didn't have my family."

The family moved to Madrid as a part of their healing journey, purchasing a home that Victoria took great pride in renovating.

Cruz, their son, was born there, beginning a new chapter for them. Victoria shared her concerns and the pressure it had on their relationship, but she also acknowledged that relocation had its challenges.

Moving to Los Angeles, where David played for LA Galaxy, gave the pair some relief. Victoria expressed her love for the city, saying that it was "a place where everything was just so much easier... LA was a great place to live."

Tags news