Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle sets vibe with all-black criss-cross attire for III Points Music Festival: Internet asks for 'NFL man's reaction'

2023-10-22 21:28
In a recent TikTok video, Alix Earle prepares for the III Points Festival wearing a black crisscross outfit
Alix Earle sets vibe with all-black criss-cross attire for III Points Music Festival: Internet asks for 'NFL man's reaction'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Earle, embodying elegance and grace, made a striking appearance at the iii Points Festival in Miami, donning a stunning black crisscross dress that left onlookers in awe.

Alix Earle is a well-known social media influencer who engages with her audience on sites like Instagram and TikTok by sharing her passion for fashion, travel, and lifestyle.

She is respected for her exquisite sense of style and her capacity to uplift people in the beauty and fashion industries.

Alix Earle gets ready for III points festival

In a recent TikTok video, Earle got ready with her fans for the III Points festival. For the festival, she wore a complete black crisscross outfit.

Before putting on her outfit, Earle was a bit puzzled about how to wear it and humorously likened herself to a bagel, exclaiming, "Not exactly sure how you put this on."

Donning a head cover, she playfully teased herself, saying, "The bagel's going undercover tonight. I'm clueless." She then proceeded to wear black hipster shorts, admitting that she had "no idea" about the attached strings.

Confused with the strings, she stated, "And I think that these go around the legs." To complete the look she wore black boots, "I think we're bringing out the good old cinder blocks."

Towards the end of the video, she joyfully jumped with her arms raised and exclaimed, "I'm having so much fun like this!"

@alixearle

Raves = being nood

♬ original sound - alix earle

Fans enquire about 'NFL man's reaction

After the video went viral, fans began reacting to it. One fan asked, "Lol, I wanna know what an NFL man's reaction would be." In response, Earle said, "He loves it."

Another person pointed out how stressful it would be if someone recognized Earle, "Imagine being famous at a rave and just straight up peaking while people come up and ask for photos, that would be so stressful."

One more commentator wrote, "You will be recognized for your dance moves sista."

Another added praising TikTok star's style, "Where do you come up with these outfits? You look amazing always. You have a very unique style I’m into it. Wish I had the body to pull it off."

Tags news