Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Paige Spiranac's ex husband now? Exploring Steven Tinoco's profession

2023-07-03 19:28
Steven Tinoco also quit professional sports like his ex-wife Paige in 2015, a year before they got engaged
Where is Paige Spiranac's ex husband now? Exploring Steven Tinoco's profession

SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA: Former golfer and Internet sensation Paige Spiranac was married once. Many of her fans might not be aware of this! Her ex-husband, Steven Tinoco, is a fitness trainer and former professional baseball player. Although he has devoted his entire professional career to sports and training, he holds a degree in criminal justice.

Details about their relationship, marriage and subsequent break up were mostly kept private by Paige Spiranac. Most of her mentions about her marriage to Tinoco have been in radio interviews and in Instagram Q&As. The couple got engaged in 2016 and were married in Dubai in 2018, according to the few details made public.

Also Read: Why did IShowSpeed leak KSI's number again? Internet says 'have some freaking respect'

Steven Tinoco's career

Since around 2015, the ex-husband of Paige Spiranac has worked as a personal and fitness trainer. He reportedly helped Spiranac in creating the training routines that she advertised on social media. Before becoming a trainer, Steven Tinoco played baseball. He participated in five seasons of professional baseball in independent and lower leagues. He actually played a little collegiate baseball, too. He played for California State University-Long Beach for three seasons, appearing in 209 games (113 victories). In his final 377 at-bats, he had a batting average of.318 (120 hits). He knocked in 71 runs with 19 doubles, 8 home runs, and 71 RBI.

His greatest year with the California State University, Long Beach Dirtbags came in 2009, when he topped the team in batting average (343). Nine doubles and five home runs were among his 48 hits. He was chosen by the Tampa Bay Rays with the 34th overall pick in the 2010 draught, and he spent three seasons (2010–2013) with them in the minor leagues.His .281 batting average with the Charlotte squad in the Florida State League (A+) in 2012 was his greatest performance to date.

He hit 85 balls and collected 27 RBI in 84 games. He continued playing in Class AA the next season (Montgomery squad, Southern League), but after 34 games was sent back to Charlotte due to his inability to establish himself. When the Rays released him, he concluded his minor league career there. He participated in independent leagues (American Association) for the following two seasons. In 180 games played, he played for three different clubs (Sioux Falls, Joplin, and Lincoln), leaving behind an offensive line that read 282-343-704 (BA-OBP-OPS), with 193 hits, seven home runs, and 66 RBI. He ended his professional baseball career after the 2015 season.

Also Read: Who is 'female Andrew Tate'? Anti-feminist YouTuber challenges women's right to vote, trolls call it 'an insult to the Tates'

'I kept my private life so private'

Also Read: 'It's about time': Fans rejoice as Gwen Stefani will get a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2024

It is unclear whether Tinoco's support faded over time but Paige Spiranac has stated that her now-ex-husband did help her advance in her influencer business. Additionally, the reason why the couple divorced has not been made public. Former golfer and influencer Paige Spiranac announced her divorce a few weeks after it had taken place, in the early months of 2022. She revealed the information during an Instagram Q&A. In a later episode of her podcast 'Playing a Round', Paige Spiranac expressed, "I think before, I kept my private life so private. I definitely want to do that again, but I almost felt like I was hiding it in a way, and I don't want to do that again."

More from MEAWW

What are charges against Ryan Lenard Manigo? Man arrested after South Carolina house fire leaves 6 people dead, 1 injured

Zayn Malik wins the internet with adorable gardening picture taken by his daughter Khai

Tags news