Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Here's to forever': 'The Challenge' star Kyle Christie gets engaged to longtime partner Vicky Turner

2023-09-05 08:25
Kyle Christie went down on one knee with a ring box in his hand as the couple enjoyed a romantic boat excursion
'Here's to forever': 'The Challenge' star Kyle Christie gets engaged to longtime partner Vicky Turner

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Reality star Kyle Christie is now engaged to his girlfriend Vicky Turner. She’s a model and is involved with Boss Model Management agency, as per her Instagram page.

The couple, who has been in a longtime relationship, announced the news along with a video of the proposal.

Christie went down on one knee with a ring box in his hand as the couple enjoyed a romantic boat excursion. Followers also noticed the beautiful Amalfi Coast with the incredible hillside city of Positano, Italy.

"Mr & Mrs Christie coming soon…here’s to forever💍🤍," they captioned the joint post. The pair also didn’t forget to tag the organization that helped Christie with the planning.

It also featured a violinist serenading the couple on the boat during the proposal.

When did Kyle Christie and Vicky Turner welcome their baby?

Kyle and Vicky are parents to a son named Crew Jax who turns three on September 13. Christie welcomed Crew in 2021 and posted photos of him carrying his baby in his arms.

"Welcome to the world Crew you are so loved, we couldn't of [sic] asked for a more perfect little boy. Mom & Dad love you so much. They say 13 is unlucky for some but he was always destined to be, judging by my tattoo," he wrote alongside the picture, reports People.

A few celebrity fans also reacted to the proposal shared on social media. “Absolutely love this! The best proposal for the best couple. Congratulations @kylecgshore @vickelizabethx you smashed this mind Kyle. Now to plan the best STAG DO,” wrote MTV legend James Tindale.

What did Kyle Christie's former girlfriend Holly Hagan say?

Kyle's former girlfriend and 'Geordie Shore' co-star Holly Hagan said, “Absolutely beautiful, congratulations!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.”

Meanwhile, Sophie Kasaei said, “No stop it I’m crying can’t wait for the hen party at fever.” Charlotte Crosby commented, “Kyle I’m over the moon for you.”

Holly Hogan and Christie were together from 2014 to 2016. She wrote back then, “I just wanted to set the record straight. Kyle and I split a few weeks ago very amicably.”

The 31-year-old added, “Nobody had done anything wrong and it's certainly not because of the tattoo we had a crazy three years together and it just came to a natural end. We made a lot of great memories and travelled the world together but it's time for a new chapter for both of us.”

"I'll always love Kyle and his family for the past three years! Maybe I'll actually be able to get this weight off now.

'But all jokes aside this was best for both of us and we knew that so there will never be any bad blood," she wrote adding a heart emoji.