Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac reveals her unique approach to influencer stardom: 'I am the CEO of my own media company'

2023-10-19 18:27
In a recent revelation, Paige Spiranac offered insights into her distinctive approach to achieving influencer stardom
Paige Spiranac reveals her unique approach to influencer stardom: 'I am the CEO of my own media company'

WHEAT RIDGE, NORTH COLORADO: As the social media and influencer culture continually evolve, Paige Spiranac emerges as the pioneering figure in the world of golf influencers, setting the precedent for others to follow.

Her journey began when the concept of pursuing golf as a social media-driven career was virtually unheard of, establishing her as an authority in the field.

Maintaining a constant presence across diverse social media platforms, Paige Spiranac frequently leaves fans intrigued about the secrets behind her seamless and unwavering engagement.

In a recent revelation, the golf maven, Paige Spiranac, offered insights into her distinctive approach to achieving influencer stardom.

Simultaneously, she didn't shy away from critiquing her contemporaries in the industry.

Paige Spiranac is 'CEO of her own media empire'

In a recent installment of her podcast, 'Playing A Round With Paige,' Spiranac illuminated the distinguishing factors that set her apart from fellow influencers.

She delved into the reasons behind her current level of success and shared insights into her unique journey.

Spiranac explained, "All of my social media accounts, I run myself. I’ve always kept my team extremely small. And I’ve always had full control over everything that I do and post. I am the CEO of my own media company."

During the discussion of her own trajectory, Spiranac openly critiqued fellow influencers in her sphere who, in her perspective, may have lost touch with their origins.

She noted that some influencers start by being relatable and authentic, drawing followers based on their genuine connection. However, as they accrue sponsors and financial success, they sometimes "lose touch with reality."

Paige Spiranac's journey as an influencer took flight a few years ago when she made the decision to retire from professional golf, opting for content creation as her new path to success.

Despite contending with criticism throughout her journey, she has remained an inspiration to many.

Paige Spiranac breaking age barriers

At the age of 30, Spiranac finds herself reflecting on her career trajectory, contemplating the industry's inclination to make individuals feel like "expired milk" once they reach a certain age.

She spoke openly about the pressures in a podcast episode, emphasizing the culture that frequently perpetuates the idea that individuals can be replaced by something "newer, younger, fresher, and better."

Spiranac steadfastly refuses to feel threatened by the rise of younger influencers. Instead, she concentrates on refining her craft for her loyal fanbase.

In doing so, she serves as an exemplar of the influence wielded by authenticity and unwavering dedication in the fiercely competitive realm of influencer stardom.

Tags news