Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac gets candid about 'biggest hurdle' and 'hurtful things' she experienced in life

2023-05-26 14:51
Paige Spiranac hosted a Q&A session on Instagram on May 23, during which she answered her fans' questions
Paige Spiranac gets candid about 'biggest hurdle' and 'hurtful things' she experienced in life

Paige Spiranac recently hosted a question-and-answer session via Instagram on Tuesday, May 23. During the session, she hinted that she make a few life changes in the near future.

During the "ask me anything" session, the golf influencer was questioned about her "biggest hurdle" while she spoke about what she wanted to improve about herself while moving forward. Spiranac was thinking about what’s next.

RELATED NEWS

Paige Spiranac: Who all has the golf influencer picked for PGA Tour Championship?

Paige Spiranac praises young golfer practicing hard to qualify for US Women's Open

'I’ve had different hurdles for every stage in my life'

“I’ve had different hurdles for every stage in my life, and I feel like in previous years they’ve been very challenging, difficult, and hurtful things in my life that I’ve had to get over,” Spiranac said.

“Right now, I don’t really have anything like that, I would say one thing that I do have to focus on is a work-life balance and thinking about my future," she said, adding, “I just turned 30 and what does the next 5-10 years look like? I’ve put work first for the last, well, especially the last couple years, that’s been something that’s been very important to me and making sure that I plan accordingly to other things that I want in my life.” The influencer did not provide any additional details before moving on to the next question.

Paige Spiranac hits back at trolls

Spiranac recently debuted her stripper persona, Sandy Mounds, in a hilarious life update video on YouTube. The video opens with her being asked if she was a golfer or stripper and she says he was the latter, poking fun at herself along the way. The highlight of the video was when she attempted to come up with her stripper name, trying out various options before finally settling on Mounds. Even her costume choice was spot on.

Tags news