Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pokimane and Mizkif address dating rumors following Myna Snacks launch, fans say 'they're perfect together'

2023-11-15 12:23
Pokimane and Mizkif confronted dating rumors during a Twitch livestream, addressing questions from fans about their relationship status
Pokimane and Mizkif address dating rumors following Myna Snacks launch, fans say 'they're perfect together'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Imane Anys, known as Pokimane, and Mathew, also known as Mizkif addressed the swirling dating rumors that had caught the attention of their Twitch audience during livestream.

The duo found themselves in the spotlight as fans inquired about the nature of their relationship during a Twitch chat session.

This development followed Pokimane and Mizkif's collaboration to unveil Pokimane's new venture, 'Myna Snacks.'

To provide some context, Pokimane took to Twitter to share a brief history of her latest launch, even delving into specific product ingredients. Notably, as previously reported by MEAWW, she was honored with the 2022 Streamer Awards Legacy for her contributions to the snacking brand.

Are Mizkif and Pokimane dating?

During the recent live stream of Pokimane and Mizkif, they found their fans were curious about Mizkif’s relationship status with her. Dismissing any possibility of dating Pokimane, the co-founder of One True King, Mizkif declared:

"'Are you guys dating?' I literally could never even dare remotely ever f**king think in my entire life to date her or talk to her. Because Pokimane would be the worst person to date because you can't even get a word in, without her butting in and talking the entire time."

The conversation between the Twitch streamers continued, with Pokimane playfully describing herself as a "dancing monkey." Responding to Mizkif's remark that he couldn't speak while interacting with her, Pokimane claimed,

"I really am like a dancing monkey. Like, you'll never be bored. (Mizkif says he 'couldn't talk') I'm a f**king vibe! Sorry, you can't put up with it because you want to be the attention h*e in the relationship. That's why... I need to be that! And then, you can be in a relationship with someone who's tame."

Pokimane also shared her perspective on why Mizkif might enjoy appearing on her livestreams, "I bet you love being on my stream because it... you know, you're like, exposed to more female audience."

In response to Pokimane, Mizkif claimed, "What the f**k? No, I don't give a f**k about that. I'm a WoW streamer! I don't care about women."

Later on, Pokimane noticed her audience questioning if she and Mizkif were a "couple." While she denied it, Mizkif commented: "I already went through this. Never could date Poki in my life. She doesn't shut the f**k up. She's messy and she makes businesses..."

Internet reacts

After watching a livestream clip featuring Pokimane and Mizkif, numerous viewers took to the comment section to express their opinions.

One fan criticized, "Rookie fkn mistake. You cannot call yourself a vibe. Others call you a vibe. Calling yourself a vibe is such a blatant and poor attempt at self manifestation that it immediately comes off as arrogant." Another referred to them as a "cute couple."

A third fan shared thoughts on Pokimane, stating, "I don't care much for the whole hate poki she's doing everything for evil shit cuz she's a typical woman, but what kind of person has a whole ass conversation while literally someone else is talking."

A fourth commented, "Those two really deserve each other." A fifth user said, "They're perfect together."

Tags news