Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'AGT' fans mesmerized by Adrian Stoica and his 'super smart' dog's wake-up act: 'Hurricane stole the show'

2023-06-28 10:24
Adrian Stoica and his talented dog Hurricane received a standing ovation from judges and the audience
'AGT' fans mesmerized by Adrian Stoica and his 'super smart' dog's wake-up act: 'Hurricane stole the show'

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA: Animal acts have always amazed fans and judges on 'America's Got Talent'. In the fifth audition round, Adrian Stoica and his loyal dog Hurricane captivated everyone with their incredible bond. Adrian is an experienced dog trainer who has won numerous national and international competitions, establishing himself as a true champion.

To move forward in the auditions, an act needs at least three "yes" votes from the four judges - Sofia Vergara, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell. If two or more judges buzz to show their disapproval, the act is immediately eliminated. Adding to the excitement, each judge and host Terry Crews have the power to use the Golden Buzzer, which sends an act directly to the thrilling live performances. As Adriana and Hurricane showcased their talent, fans were left eagerly hoping for a Golden Buzzer moment for the remarkable duo.

Adrian Stoica and Hurricane wow 'AGT' judges with their wake-up act

The stage was arranged like a cozy living room, complete with a couch and bed. Adrian, a dog coach, shared that Hurricane has been his best friend for around 9 years. When Hurricane appeared on stage, Heidi couldn't help but exclaim, "Awww!" The performance began with an alarm clock ringing, showing Adrian in bed while Hurricane tugged at him to wake up. They showcased their teamwork as Hurricane pulled off Adrian's nightcap and blanket. They even worked out together, doing crunches with Hurricane on top of Adrian's feet. Adrian was amazed as Hurricane fetched a stack of clothes for him, leaving the judges in awe. The performance ended with Adrian fully dressed and ready to go, as Hurricane pushed him off the stage. To everyone's surprise, Hurricane hopped onto the couch with a TV remote, prompting Terry to exclaim, "He's watching TV!" The audience and judges were so impressed that they gave Adrian and Hurricane a standing ovation. Howie pointed out that he liked the fact that the dog is doing an act of his own. Simon says that it was one of the best auditions he has seen this year. They received a total of four "yes" votes, allowing them to advance to the next round.

'Hurricane deserved the golden buzzer'

'AGT' Fans on Instagram also commended the duo for their performance. One exclaimed, "Hurricane was amazing. The best I have ever seen. I absolutely loved it," while another said, "I loved this act! I was hoping to the see the “golden buzzer.”" One fan said, "Absolutely FABULOUS routine! Hurricane was amazing! So much talent and adorableness Made me smile the whole time. Thank you Adrian!!! You two have my vote." Another fan chimed in to say, "Super smart dog adorable, loved this, great work you two!!!" Another pointed out, "Hurricane stole the show. That pup has charisma!" One user added, "Cutest dog act! I keep replaying it! Love Hurricane! Class act! Full of so much fun!!" Some fans even stated, "The experience was highly engaging, and I derived great pleasure from it. The process of training a dog can yield remarkable rewards, both for the trainer and the dog. The innate talents exhibited by dogs are truly awe-inspiring."