Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Logan Paul beat Ricochet backstage? Internet doubts WWE Money in the Bank's authenticity, 'good acting, great entertainer'

2023-07-07 17:48
Logan Paul and Ricochet's rivalry escalated with a backstage brawl as Paul was seen beating Ricochet in a viral clip after WWE Money in the Bank
Did Logan Paul beat Ricochet backstage? Internet doubts WWE Money in the Bank's authenticity, 'good acting, great entertainer'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: The feud between Logan Paul and Ricochet reached new heights when the two engaged in a furious backstage fight following WWE Money in the Bank. When fate brought Paul and Ricochet together at the Royal Rumble 2023, their fight began to take shape, culminating in a viral moment.

At Money in the Bank, Ricochet executed a daring Spanish Fly technique, launching 'The Maverick' through two ringside tables. Although neither competitor won the coveted Money in the Bank briefcase, their rivalry refused to be confined within the ring.

Did Logan Paul beat Ricochet backstage?

The fervor spilled over backstage, as seen in a gripping video that aired on Monday Night RAW. A Twitter user shared a video clip on the platform with a caption stating, "post MITB problemmmms #ricochet was about to get his ars beatt. #wwe #loganpaul"

The backstage fight between Paul and Ricochet was so intense and realistic that fans questioned the legitimacy of it. While WWE is notorious for its scripted and orchestrated entertainment, this incident appeared to blur the lines between reality and performance.

A user commented, "Good acting, Great entertainer. Kuddos @LoganPaul." Another user said, "That looks a little too real." A third user said, "Why does it lowkey look real."

'B*tch a** Andrew Tate won't fight me'

Paul stated a strong desire to take part in the much anticipated Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg card, should such an event take place. The YouTuber-turned-WWE-star stated that negotiating a contract for him to compete on the same card would not be difficult, even going so far as to say that he would be prepared to fight for free.

Paul's long-held desire to fight in the UFC has been widely publicized, and when asked about his ideal opponent for the undercard of the hypothetical battle of the tech moguls, 'The Maverick' didn't hesitate to name rising star Paddy Pimblett as a possible opponent.

Paul said on a recent episode of the 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast, "If Elon Musk and Zuckerberg fight, I will do my UFC debut on the undercard for free. I'll fight for free for charity." He went on to say, "You know I want to fight actually because that b*tch a** Andrew Tate won't fight me, give me Paddy Pimblett. Give me Paddy 'The Baddy.'"

Tags news epcelebs