Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle's weird bagel request sparks heated debate among fans: 'I’ve never heard of this!'

2023-06-25 20:21
'That looks disgusting,' one of Alix Earle’s younger sisters joked
Alix Earle's weird bagel request sparks heated debate among fans: 'I’ve never heard of this!'

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Earle, a popular beauty influencer, has recently shared her unusual bagel topping combination in a TikTok post that has been causing quite a stir among her followers. Despite being made fun of for her bagel order, Alix is not ashamed and believes that her "pork roll with cream cheese" on an egg bagel is the best concoction ever. Alix's go-to breakfast features a New Jersey classic called a pork roll or Taylor ham, depending on the region.

The Mid-Atlantic delicacy is sliced ham, fried until crispy, and usually served with eggs and cheese on a roll. “I always get made fun of for my bagel order but it’s really the best concoction and I don’t care,” said Earle as she presented her “pork roll with cream cheese” on an egg bagel.

'That looks disgusting'

@alixearle DONT judge before you try it. Its my GO TO #jerseybagels ♬ original sound - alix earle

In the viral video, Earle proudly flaunts her breakfast sandwich while wearing a stylish beige Sporty & Rich baseball cap. She further adds that she is on team pork roll rather than Taylor ham, much to the delight of her followers. However, her younger sister jokingly says that the sandwich looks disgusting. Alix reveals in the video that the worker at the bagel store was shocked when he heard her unusual order and called her a weirdo. Despite this, Alix is thoroughly enjoying her sandwich and makes approving sounds and dance moves after taking a bite.

“That looks disgusting,” one of Earle’s younger sisters joked. “The worker at the bagel store was like ‘Who is the weirdo who ordered this?’ It was me!” the influencer said while diving into her sandwich, making approving sounds and dance moves after taking a bite. “I usually get a little bit more cream cheese than this. They were a little light on cream cheese today,” the New Jersey native noted. “It’s the best bagel ever.”

Earle's love for pork rolls is evident in the video, and it shows that sometimes the best combinations come from the most unexpected places. Whether you are a pork roll fan or not, there is no denying that Alix's breakfast sandwich is unique. Even one of Earle's little sisters couldn't resist giving it a try and was pleasantly surprised. If you're ever in Jersey, Earle strongly recommends seeking out this East Coast classic.

'I’ve Never heard of this!'

Earle's adventurous taste buds have sparked some controversy among her followers. Some are hesitant about the unlikely combination of pork roll and cream cheese. However, those who have tried it swear by its mouthwatering taste. Despite the ham name debate, many fans continue to show their support for this unique sandwich. In fact, one follower even declared, "This is my order", prompting Earle to exclaim, "I FOUND MY PEOPLE."

A user commented, "I’m from Long Island and I’ve Never heard of this!" while the other user wrote, "Alix noo" Another one commented, "No one understands how ELITE this combo is!!!!"

Tags news