Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jada Pinkett Smith trolled for claiming she knew she was pregnant seconds after having sex with Will Smith

2023-10-15 15:55
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith married in December 1997, about three months after knowing that they were pregnant with their son, Jaden Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith trolled for claiming she knew she was pregnant seconds after having sex with Will Smith

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Amid Jada Pinkett Smith's revelation about her separation from her husband, Will Smith, the online has been rife with news about the couple, including the actress' claim of instantly sensing that she was pregnant with her son, Jaden Smith, after sex.

Previously, in an interview, Will noted that Jada claimed to know that she was pregnant with her son "literally 4 seconds after sex."

When a pop culture news source posted about the supposed incident on X (formerly Twitter), netizens were quick to come up with hilarious reactions regarding Jada.

Will Smith revealed Jada Pinkett Smith's claim of knowing about being pregnant with Jaden Smith within seconds of having sex

In an interview, Will Smith recounted, "It was literally four seconds after we had sex and she was like, 'Gasp.' And I was like, 'Babe, you OK?' And she was like, 'I'm pregnant.' And I was like, 'Babe, I think scientifically you're not pregnant,'," as per Cheatsheet.

Notably, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith first met on the set of 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' in 1994 and got married in 1997, about three months after finding out they were pregnant with Jaden Smith.

Jada Pinkett Smith resented her first pregnancy

According to Jada Pinkett Smith, she was devastated to learn about her pregnancy, as per Cheatsheet.

The 'Set It Off' star did not believe in the traditional marriage concept, and the first trimester became quite difficult as her mother pressured her to marry Will, pushing Jada into resentment against her pregnancy.

In an interview, Jada said, "My first trimester was horrible. And I was so upset that I had to have a wedding. I was so pissed. I went crying down the freaking aisle, I cried the whole way down the aisle."

"What I had to realize was like, my life has happened exactly as it's supposed to," continued the actress, highlighting how she accepted the reality.

Currently, Jada shares a close relationship with her son, Jaden Smith, and daughter, Willow Smith.

Notably, in an exclusive 'Today' interview, Jada recently revealed that she and Will Smith had been living separately since 2016.

Internet trolls Jada Pinkett Smith over her 'instant' pregnancy claim

After Jada Pinkett Smith's claim of knowing about being pregnant instantly after having sex with Will Smith resurfaced, the Internet was quick to mock the actress.

One said, "I don't think there was ever time where Jada wasn't wildin. She has no filter," while another stated, "Do you guys remember the commercial that went; "Imagine: knowing you're pregnant the moment it happens. Science is getting close!""

Some memes also recalled her relationship with the late rapper Tupac Shakur, as a person wrote, "She keeps giving me reasons to believe that Tupac faked he's death just to get away from her."

"i am now permanently muting jada pinkett smith. IVE HAD ENOUGH," expressed one more.

A user expressed, "For gods sake shut up!!! Every few months she feels irrelevant and then goes on and says the most embarrassing things for her family."

"BREAKING : Jada Pickett Smith claims Will Smith is just a figure of our imagination and never really existed," quipped another.

Some also shared funny memes showing Will's supposed reaction every time Jada speaks.

Tags news