Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Can I just not be interrupted?' Sunny Hostin loses her cool on ‘The View’ after being cut off mid-conversation

2023-05-13 10:48
While discussing former President's Donald Trump Town hall act, Sunny Hostin was cut off, not once but thrice, before she could actually speak
'Can I just not be interrupted?' Sunny Hostin loses her cool on ‘The View’ after being cut off mid-conversation

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ABC’s morning talk show ‘The View’ is popular for having heated discussions on various burning topics in the US. Whoopi Goldberg, a legendary figure in the entertainment business along with lawyer Sunny Hostin, television host Sara Haines, television personality Ana Navarro, political strategist Alyssa Farah Griffin and comedian Joy Behar take up the responsibility of headlining the show. However, during the latest episode of the show, things got a little heated up and the reason for that was former President Donald Trump.

Hostin went on a long rant thrashing CNN for giving Donald Trump the platform to say his piece at the Presidential Town hall where he addressed issues related to Ukraine, pardoning the Capitol raiders, and his policies for the second term in the White House. Hostin was extremely furious at CNN for hosting this Town hall meeting and was making her case before the others on ‘The View’ panel decided to interject.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Spit it out!': Whoopi Goldberg snaps at 'The View' co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin while discussing Texas mass shooting

Whoopi Goldberg reveals shocking career change amidst rumors of quitting ‘The View’

'Can I just not be interrupted for a second?'

'The View' panelists were intensively discussing Donald Trump’s Town hall meeting. Joy supported Trump’s Town hall meeting and stated that it was completely acceptable for Trump to show and talk about his plans for the next term. But Sunny disagreed. "I disagreed yesterday, the day before, and I disagree with all of you right now. I think that you don’t give a bigot and a racist, and a misogynist, and a liar, and a cheater, and a sexual abuser, and a defamer a platform of three million people,” she claimed.

But before she could continue with her chain of thought, Joy spoke over her, and then Sara joined, prompting Alyssa to speak up as well. It was extremely difficult for anyone to understand what Hostin was saying at that moment. Hostin felt completely overwhelmed and frustrated and it was at this moment she burst out, “Can I just not be interrupted for a second?” She then sighed, collected herself, and continued with her thoughts.

It’s not the first time

Sunny had earlier faced the same ordeal with Ana Navarro while talking about King Charles’ coronation recently. ‘The View’ panel was discussing the coronation of King Charles and all the women agreed that they enjoyed watching the live broadcast of the coronation except for Sara.

Hostin responded to Sara not watching the coronation and mentioned, “To your point, you know, the monarchy, and people don't want to talk about it, they didn't want to talk about it after the Queen passed, because they said it was too soon. The monarchy built its wealth on the backs of Black and Brown people. And that is just the truth. And that's just the truth of it. But..” Hostin was cut off mid-conversation by Ana, leaving her annoyed on-air.