Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Mia Burleson? 'CBS Mornings' host Nate Burleson's daughter, 13, makes her runway debut at Rookie USA Fashion Show

2023-09-18 14:27
Mia Burleson's interests do not just lie in the world of fashion but are scattered in various areas, just like her multi-talented father Nate Burleson
Who is Mia Burleson? 'CBS Mornings' host Nate Burleson's daughter, 13, makes her runway debut at Rookie USA Fashion Show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Former NFL star Nathaniel "Nate" Burleson is known for being a man of many talents and his children are no different. Recently, the 'CBS Mornings' host's youngest and only daughter Mia Burleson made her fashion runway debut, kicking off her modeling career at a very young age.

Mia's interests do not just lie in the world of fashion but are scattered in various areas, just like her multi-talented father. She has already started making progress towards her goals while just being a teenager.

Mia Burleson bags gig with Nickelodeon's Primetime show

Mia, while being a 13-year-old, has already scored a spot as the reporter for Nickelodeon's Primetime show 'NFL Slimetime'.

She reportedly joined the show with her own segment called 'Big Time, Big Facts' last year in August. The primetime show recently returned with an all-new season and Mia was able to retain her spot in the host line-up.

The Burleson daughter is perfect for the role, not just because her father was an NFL star or because her older brothers are following in his footsteps by pursuing the sport as well.

Mia is also taking after her family members, including her athlete mother, Atoya, by being a football player herself.

Mia utilizes her exposure in her segment, reporting on current and upcoming matches as well as providing some child-friendly fun tidbits for the Nickelodeon audience.

Mia Burleson makes her runway debut

Atoya shared a reel of Mia's modeling debut with the fashion store Rookie USA over the weekend. The show was organized as part of the New York Fashion Week and involved many young models from little children to teenagers.

The caption of her post said, "As fashion week comes to an end, I wanted to highlight my favorite model from @rookieusa ! My daughter Mia made her fashion runway debut, modeling @nike and @jumpman23 ! She killed it per usual and I’m a proud mama! Thank you @rookieusa ! Great job @_miaburleson! We are so proud of you!"

Mia sported a few athleisure ensembles from well-known brands. Mia's parents, Burleson and Atoya, were both present to support and encourage her throughout her first fashion gig.

Tags news